Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

probablly gona downgrade hill>any rookie that seems hes gona play semi regularily , then i cqan trade Barry Hall for >riewoldt and also leaving me a good 90k i can use the following week to strengthen one of my middle priced backs or mids to a gun

probablly gona downgrade hill>any rookie that seems hes gona play semi regularily , then i cqan trade Barry Hall for >riewoldt and also leaving me a good 90k i can use the following week to strengthen one of my middle priced backs or mids to a gun

Yeh i am thinking Hill to Mcinkley (spelling??) then Brad Johnson to Riewoldt.

How does that sound?

Only have the 20k, was going to use it for a Hall -> BJ trade but i guess not.
Not sure what to do with Hall now.

Well i got BJ, Kennelly, Hill, T.Cloke, Goodes....:eek:.

Plus Johno is most likely going to miss this week and i just cant see him getting back into form in the near future.

Who do you have on the bench? If BJ misses, it will be a chance for him to rest and get his body right. He could kill it when he gets back in. If he is only out for one week, id probably hold off on trading him.

Who do you have on the bench? If BJ misses, it will be a chance for him to rest and get his body right. He could kill it when he gets back in. If he is only out for one week, id probably hold off on trading him.

my bench is Gamble and Tippet....now it really depends if Gamble can get back in the side, if he can then i will see how everything pans out and i might keep BJ.

But atm he is my priority for trading, followed by Kennelly, Hill, T.Cloke then Goodes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Riewoldt or Franklin.. long term aim is to get both, but i may upgrade hawkins to one this week.

Who is the better option at this stage

Whys that? Ellis looks like reaching close to his peak (unless he pulls out a monster next week) and Burger is about to drop big time. Seems decent enough.

Whys that? Ellis looks like reaching close to his peak (unless he pulls out a monster next week) and Burger is about to drop big time. Seems decent enough.

Well thats the way i see it aswell. There's no doubt the wheels on the Port Adelaide will start turning and they'll start to return to thier form from last year. Will help thier scores as a whole and i want to pick up Burgoyne as a result especially after a pretty bad week

Might want to give a reason as to why not??

While you will get the odd high scoring game out of P.Burgoyne, I don't think his average overall will be that much better than Ellis.

Ellis is averaging around 75-80.
P.Burgoyne is averaging around 80.

Burgoyne is not worth the extra ~100k.

Yes I know the prices/avgs would have changed after this week, but baring that in mind, it still isnt worth it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back