Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok - my final decision was not to trade. I don't think I will lose much $ from N.Jones and Hill this week and Riewoldt's and Mitchell's price won't go through the roof. So the risk of Riewoldt's hammy makes it better to wait. If I miss those trades other ones will open up - like Chapman up forward or Swan in the middle. Playing with a full team with backups in three positions, so keeping trades and $ up the sleeve won't hurt.

what do you guys reckon about this trade i got rid of nickoski for kennerly thinking he would be playing only to find out now he has to pass a fitness test at the scg this afternoon aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is overperforming. No need to bag me. Like for like? You are a tool of the highest order aren't you?

Riewoldt>>>>>>>>>>Didak
Brown>>>>>Didak

I agree with the previous comment. No reason to trade Didak out. Im sure you have worse players in your team.

Although you could be lucky, Didak is playing at FF today and hence will probably score poorly.

I agree with the previous comment. No reason to trade Didak out. Im sure you have worse players in your team.

Although you could be lucky, Didak is playing at FF today and hence will probably score poorly.

Simply trading in a mid-range player for a "keeper". I do not rate Didak as a keeper.

If he scores poorly I won't be lucky at all. It was a very educated decision.

Ok - my final decision was not to trade. I don't think I will lose much $ from N.Jones and Hill this week and Riewoldt's and Mitchell's price won't go through the roof. So the risk of Riewoldt's hammy makes it better to wait. If I miss those trades other ones will open up - like Chapman up forward or Swan in the middle. Playing with a full team with backups in three positions, so keeping trades and $ up the sleeve won't hurt.

Was in the EXACT same boat, and ended up making the same decision. Another week of waiting shouldnt hurt too much :thumbsu:

Was in the EXACT same boat, and ended up making the same decision. Another week of waiting shouldnt hurt too much :thumbsu:

I bet you agonised over it too. Although Swan's fall in price may be over with him getting 68pts in the 1st half of the Anzac Day game. Anyway, there is always chances to make changes to the real guns and thought the extra week of more info will be worth the risk of missing out on this chance. Trades are like gold! btw - how much $ did you have in the bank (I have $173,800 - so couldn't effect the two trades I mentioned together)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ____ing hate this guy so much, every year he ____s me. Pulls out shit scores up until I have an opponent that has him. ____ you.
yah same, my opp has him aswell, but i got didak same $hit... Cloke will never play like that ever again until they play essendon again... he isnt a premium dt'er and never will be, Essendon have the worst defence in the lg, if they do call it a defence

Well, I'm sorry to say but Mitchell and Riewoldt will both increase by around $10k this week. This was really the week to get them both.

You would rather Didak over Riewoldt?
On current form, yes.

He's running hot and the moment, and there's absolutely NO reason to trade out an in-form player. He was bound to increase in price again this week, and ended up scoring very well - continuing his current form.
Riewoldt will probably end up having a higher season average than Didak but I still can't understand why you'd trade him this week.

Ah well, no use dwelling in the past. Here's hoping that Riewoldt scores 130 this weekend. :thumbsu:

yah same, my opp has him aswell, but i got didak same $hit... Cloke will never play like that ever again until they play essendon again... he isnt a premium dt'er and never will be, Essendon have the worst defence in the lg, if they do call it a defence

Do you have some sort of vandetta against Trav? In a couple of years he'll be as good as any other forward in the comp (DT that is)

Well, I'm sorry to say but Mitchell and Riewoldt will both increase by around $10k this week. This was really the week to get them both....:thumbsu:

Mitchell's BE is 110 - so likely for his cost to be the same or slightly less. Riewoldt's is 72, but with his possible hammy tightness and playing in possible rain in Adelaide, a price increase isn't assured.

At the moment i would rather Didak (and an extra trade up my sleeve) over Riewoldt.

That's fine. I just find it hilarious when people put down others on Dream Team. You can really tell who spends too much of their life on it by how cocky and big-headed they are if they don't agree with something.

im gona have some cash in the next couple of weeks to upgrade one of my mid priced backs to a gun (shaw or goddard) who would u guys upgrade mattner, bock or ellis? I was thinking of getting rid of ellis

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back