Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

teamkl.png

I'm thinking:

Smith > Rookie (Pfeiffer/Adams)
Porps/Milera > Johnson/Chapman

Thoughts/suggestions?

Going to go Devon Smith to Sidebottom.

I'm also thinking of trading out Fyfe for Lewis/Harvey/Goodes/Johnson (is the second trade a massive sdeways trade), based on Fyfes last game I don't trust his scoring but then again if his shoulder comes good the guy is a dead set gun. Thoughts?

Going to go Devon Smith to Sidebottom.

I'm also thinking of trading out Fyfe for Lewis/Harvey/Goodes/Johnson (is the second trade a massive sdeways trade), based on Fyfes last game I don't trust his scoring but then again if his shoulder comes good the guy is a dead set gun. Thoughts?

Surely you have bigger problems than Fyfe? He just scored 90+ last week, and that's all you can ask from a keeper forward. There's not many great options in the forward line at the moment anyway...

Surely you have bigger problems than Fyfe? He just scored 90+ last week, and that's all you can ask from a keeper forward. There's not many great options in the forward line at the moment anyway...

I agree, Fyfe scoring 91 rewarded your faith. He shown you he can still score so back your man unless he reinjures himself. If you were gonna jump ship you needed to do it last week before another price drop caused by his injury score.

the lack of downgrade options in the backs and forwards is a bit worrying. Ellis, Morris and D.Smith are just about ready to be cashed in, but no-one is putting their hand up as a downgrade option.

Meanwhile, theres midfield downgrade options aplenty, but McDonald, Greene and Magner still have a fair bit of mooing to do. Bloody frustrating game.

Ive done,
Redden>Cordy, as insurance cos I really need a win in my league, depends if Sandi plays but still after that I have a feeling he will be a late withdrawal

Ross said on the radio that Sandi is a 50/50 chance to play, but with Freo playing GC @ Metricon he will almost certainly be rested for another week.

Porps/D.Smith/Kennedy/Hall to D.Martin

Any advice on which player to trade out?

Porps or Kennedy. Smith has a high-ish BE but his score was sub affected. Plus he's in great form. - I'd expect 80+ from him this week. Hall is scoring well. Wait for him to come back in and earn you some more money before touching him.

I'd move Kennedy if he doesn't play. If he does, move Porps.

Wouldn't be getting Pfeiffer, he'll get dropped this week and give Adams another week before buying into him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking for some help. If Ablett and Sandi don't play (hopefully they both end up playing), I need to trade them to win this week. Must win game for me. I can replace them with anyone. Who would your 2 picks be?

Looking for some help. If Ablett and Sandi don't play (hopefully they both end up playing), I need to trade them to win this week. Must win game for me. I can replace them with anyone. Who would your 2 picks be?

If you didn't trade Ablett last week it seems silly to trade him now he is only 1 week away (most likely case)

Unless you hear new information and Ablett/Sandi out longer I don't see the point for 1 week.

DEF: B Deledio (101), B Goddard (58), B Waters (79), D Heppell (111), T Bugg (96), M Clarke (45), B Lake (94), B Ellis (47), S Darley (0)

MID: D Swan (171), M Boyd (115), S Thompson (138), G Ablett (0), J Magner (86), J McDonald (90), D Shiel (81), A Kennedy (0)

RUCK: A Sandilands (0), J Giles (89), J Redden (0), O Stephenson (0)

FWD: S Sidebottom (109), L Franklin (71), T Cloke (76), D Martin (105), A Goodes (100), D Smith (39), A Treloar (63), A Hall (0), T Dickson (0)

CASH LEFT: $188900
TRADES LEFT: 18

Looking at bringing in a "super premium" in the coming weeks to boost my midfield. Thoughts?

Carlton saying they will rest a few players this week, is going to make it interesting. Not sure who is most likely to be rested the older players are Judd, Scotland and then Jamo might be nursed through given his injuries.

Was hoping to swap Porps for Robinson, but will have to wait for teams to be named.

Carlton saying they will rest a few players this week, is going to make it interesting. Not sure who is most likely to be rested the older players are Judd, Scotland and then Jamo might be nursed through given his injuries.

Was hoping to swap Porps for Robinson, but will have to wait for teams to be named.
zero chance that robinson will be rested

Already got my Fyfe trade planned out, even if he does play may still get rid of him, the shoulder is too much of a liablility.

Out Fyfe and Shiel
In: Robinson and Chapman

Therefore opening up the DPP in my midfield and forward line which will help cover future zeroes. I think Robinson will further cement himself as a premium as the weeks go on whilst Chappy is 437k (and BE of 77), won't see him that cheap for a long time.

Really it is lucky for those that kept him that he injured it at training. Shows how easily it can pop out and he could easily have done it during a match and score another 20 odd. For the sake of Fyfe's future i really hope they operate on it now.

I was planning on bringing him in next week or the week after if he was going alright so now i have to look at other forwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back