Preview Round 7, 2021: North Melbourne vs Melbourne @ Blundstone | Sunday, May 2 @ 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to be done. Been picked up by Gold Coast or Adelaide we probably wouldn't talk about it.
If he gets fit enough to play and then plays well, maybe it didn't need to be done. His big body up forward woud be great right now.

That Maj decision really has bitten us

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I reckon the BBB decision will too. Even though it’s what we needed to do, it’s going to hurt so much seeing him possibly dominate in a functional forward line

This is our worst start since 1972. No sugar coating it, this is the worst form we’re going to see

This is our worst start since 1972.

Nope. It's worse than that.

1972: 0-6 & 65.61%
2021: 0-6 & 45.88%

By my reckoning you have to go back to the first 6 rounds of 1931 to find a worse start to a season than this.

Hold the presses!!!

Nope.

1931: 0-6 & 47.86%

I'm calling the worst first 6 rounds start in the 152 year history of the club.

Nope. It's worse than that.

1972: 0-6 & 65.61%

By my reckoning you have to go back to the first 6 rounds of 1931 to find a worse start to a season than this.
But it’s all roses, she‘ll be right mate, Bonar did some good things last night, we’re all good...👍👍

But it’s all roses, she‘ll be right mate, Bonar did some good things last night, we’re all good...👍👍

132 years in the making.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Perhaps commemorative T shirts are in order?

That’s the attitude, she’ll be right mate👍

And that’s the reason we are in this position right now.

Franchise administration, franchise football department, franchise culture.

History? Who cares?

This will be a slaughter.

None of the issues that have plagued this team have been addressed (basic skill level, defensive transition, offensive ball movement between the flying and FF, structure forward of the ball).

This could be 120+

This will be a slaughter.

None of the issues that have plagued this team have been addressed (basic skill level, defensive transition, offensive ball movement between the flying and FF, structure forward of the ball).

This could be 120+
Our only possible saving grace could be the weather.

Or if there is a COVID outbreak and the game is called off. Hey if that happened would we get 2 points??😀😜

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s not a forward.
At least he could make a contest and get the ball to ground with that big frame of his. Also his bag of 6 goals against the Bulldogs shows he can. Anyway its a moot point. He is no longer an option.

At least he could make a contest and get the ball to ground with that big frame of his. Also his bag of 6 goals against the Bulldogs shows he can. Anyway its a moot point. He is no longer an option.
Campbell is as good a forward as maj is.. remember Maj cannonballing into CT’s knee? Almost putting his career at risk? Yeh.. not a forward

That Maj decision really has bitten us

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Most of us suspected it would I think :(

Why? Wait until he does something at senior level before claiming it has “bitten us.” He dominated at vfl level for years, but could rarely transition that form to AFL level. He played one good season in 10 years, time to move on.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can't see us winning next week guys but there's a nice patch coming up after that with Pies, Hawks and *

Especially if we can get some of our injured players back within the next 2-3 weeks... like Corr, Hall, Dumont, Jarrad Waite... then definitely a chance to one or two ;)

I am surprised by this. Intentional, medium impact and body is 2 down to 1. Christian must have deemed it low impact.. wow! Im staggered, thrilled but staggered
Jy Simpkin, North Melbourne, has been charged with Striking Ethan Hughes, Fremantle, during the first quarter of the Round Six match between Fremantle and North Melbourne, played at Optus Stadium on Saturday April 24.

In summary, he can accept a $2000 sanction with an early plea.

Based on the available evidence, the incident was assessed as Intentional Conduct, Low Impact, Body Contact. The incident was classified as a $3000 sanction as a first offence. The player can accept a $2000 sanction with an early plea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back