Game Day North vs Bulldogs (round 23)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was thinking of going along next week, think I shall merely stay home and watch on TV at least PoxTel has a mute and off button.

Hindsight is wonderful but those 2 futures that we used last year for fear that we’d be good this year and the AFL would take them of us would be very handy this year. It’s not like the players we traded them for have contributed anything.
Those picks were only given to us on the condition they must be traded for players. The intention i guess was that we should get players to quickly improve the team rather than be a basketcase until draftees get up to speed, but alas... plus the fact the picks came with that condition meant other clubs had the upper hand in any negotiations i would think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't blame Clarko if he blew our whole draft hand on experienced players...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I would be shattered. Good teams are built around elite talent.

The dees one a flag because of petracca, Oliver and Gawn.

The dogs are stacked with elite players like bont, treloar, juh, Darcy.

North look immediately worse once one of their two elite players isn't playing even though he's only 19.

We just need to find more elite players.

I can see it now Jezza’s stadium will miraculously vanish as a requirement if Tassie accepts Norths licence…!

Rhj has been OK. Not convinced he's another product of the rawlings plodder factory yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back