AFLW Autopsy Round 7, 2022: Hawthorn vs Port Adelaide, Saturday 8 October 7.10pm Frankston Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

What a win ❤❤❤.
Three in a row.
What a great choice to have TLR as captain.

Each week we have different players shining. We're building a very good team. So excited, hopefully everyone here also supporting the team and become a member. Not sure why it's not an automatic thing to happen.

3 weeks in a row we have been absolutely bent over in the first half by the maggots.
3 weeks in a row we have been able to fight through it.
When we start challenging, the formative years will hold us in good stead.
AFL(W) is trying to sink the boot in, but all they're doing is ensuring we step up later on

Is the club trying to set up a hub/ base in Frankston for the team?

Seem to be playing a fair few of our games there
Cricket has taken over Box Hill. Frankston is a great ground. Would be happy to play there permanently, save the cash and don’t build the spectator oval @ Dingley.

Great win Hawks. Loved the work of Kemp and Richardson down back winning some crucial contests. Hipwell growing in confidence and did some really nice things tonight. Our link up play was delightful to watch when used tonight and Lucy Wales is a bloody gem too. Go Hawks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cricket has taken over Box Hill. Frankston is a great ground. Would be happy to play there permanently, save the cash and don’t build the spectator oval @ Dingley.
Agree. It's quite a good ground, and the locals have jumped on. Last night most of the grandstand was full, as well as the standing areas having a fair few.
This is great, but could also prove to be difficult as we grow.

Fantastic win by a team learning so quickly. Shocking umpiring for 3 1/4s but I thought we got more than what we deserved late. Well played Hawks!

I read somewhere in the papers before the tournament starts that we are the favourite for the wooden spoon.
Looks like it’s not going to happen.

I read somewhere in the papers before the tournament starts that we are the favourite for the wooden spoon.
Looks like it’s not going to happen.
Think on the AFL website from memory 5 of 8 had us winning the spoon .

From what Ive seen we are the most improved of the new teams.
I think in a season or two theyll be quite a handy side

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW Autopsy Round 7, 2022: Hawthorn vs Port Adelaide, Saturday 8 October 7.10pm Frankston Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back