Game Day Round 7, 2024 - GWS vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giants are taking the piss now, training drill stuff.

This could break the players completely for this season IMO, I know early but I can not see us beating the Suns next round.

LIONS tonight > :snail::snail::snail:

At least I have Tom green in my fantasy team

Animated GIF

I have Green, Whitfield and Dunks, with Kai on the bench.

I think I'm going to support my fantasy team for the rest of the season.

THe past 5 years as a member were a joy to watch the ascension - just no motivation, desire or effort out there

I think Fages has the Dimma problem - players sick of the same message and coach not adaptable

He needs to leave - take a year off - go home and be the first Tassie coach and set em up like Sheeds did for GWS

Roy needs to go to the Streets factory too

1714045035100.png

We've played alot of shit football, but I think that is the worst quarter they have played

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Workrate is not good enough

We r a bottom 4 team

Not good enough from fagan who has refused to drop.players in recent history to glaring deficiencies in our goalkicking that have not been addressed.

Skill level is poor and body language is poorer. Lots of jogging..

Amazed at the drop off from late last year. Need to make hard decisions which u am not sure fagan is able to do

This is atrocious - seems like we pick and choose which games to turn up to. Completely outplayed last quarter and very little effort to keep up with the giants run. Can’t see the season getting back on track from here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back