Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trades seem easy if things go to plan which probably means I will not be able to do the following

IN: Daniel McKenzie and Michael Barlow

OUT: 2 out of Heeney, Vandenberg, Rich, Kamdyn McIntosh

Next week

IN: Jake Lever and Tom Rockliff

OUT: Whoever remains from list above.

Well as expected I didn't think my planned trades would happen. Sloane out for 6 is not worth holding. FMDT

Thinking i'll go:
M.Talia > D.McKenzie
J.Lonie > T.Mitchell (Was considering Goddard but the extra cash from titchell is nice)

Leaves me 224k to work Rockliff in next week. Others i'd consider trading out this weeks are Cripps, Kmac, NVB. If you have any better ideas please let me know!

Last edited:

Yeah do it, Barlow's bottomed out, as long as you don't care with bringing in more round 12ers that's a great double upgrade. Just use your SC trading nous here, different scoring though obviously :rainbow:

Hopefully Titch keeps his spot but he burnt me last year so no spot for him in my team, I have Zeebull instead :D

Get Barlow. He won't be this cheap again. I paid 600k for him, so giving this advice is bitter sweet for me.
Thanks gents, Titch and Barlow are in.

Well as expected I didn't think my planned trades would happen. Sloane out for 6 is not worth holding. FMDT
He should only miss four weeks + the bye round which he would have missed anyway.

Would like to go Hunt > McKenzie but then I would have three Saints in my backline which I'm not too keen on.

Was thinking Hunt -> Lever

Vandenberg -> Neale

Well teams haven't been too painful this week. Sticking with my original thoughts on Sunday night of Hunt>McKenzie and Rich>SJ.

SJ a huge punt but don't think he's done just yet, how price is crazy cheap, and I like that he's named onball (though so is Hunt so I'm being hypocritical)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I know Sloane is out for a while and CEY still has some money but trades are valuable in RDT. Mind you 30 is a lot more lenient than the 20 we used to get.

If your bench cover is like mine and many others, then it'd be best to pull the trigger and move one out.

Sloane's BE would be well over the 100s, upgrade him to a premo before he loses more value. Well that's what I'd do ;)

If your bench cover is like mine and many others, then it'd be best to pull the trigger and move one out.

Sloane's BE would be well over the 100s, upgrade him to a premo before he loses more value. Well that's what I'd do ;)
yep Bench cover this week is Lewis, CEY and Glenn. Bloody Glenn I jumped on early knowing I wanted McKenzie and Barlow this week. Wish I had jumped on McKenzie early instead hahaha

My defence is abysmal.

After trades (Hunt->McKenzie, Heeney->Mitchell) my starters are Oxley/Hibberd/Newnes/McIntosh/Goodes/McKenzie with Saad and Simpson on the bench injured.

I thought Simpson would come up but he hasn't. He should be back next week and he is my highest scoring defender so I don't want to trade him. Trouble is Goodes is on the extended bench, may be cut or may get a vest. But I don't want that spud Taylor Hunt back in so I think I'm going to take the risk. If I get a donut it will probably have only cost me 50ish points the way Hunt and Goodes are scoring.

There are just no decent performers in defence this year aside from Hodge, and even he is burning people with missed games.

My defence is abysmal.

After trades (Hunt->McKenzie, Heeney->Mitchell) my starters are Oxley/Hibberd/Newnes/McIntosh/Goodes/McKenzie with Saad and Simpson on the bench injured.

I thought Simpson would come up but he hasn't. He should be back next week and he is my highest scoring defender so I don't want to trade him. Trouble is Goodes is on the extended bench, may be cut or may get a vest. But I don't want that spud Taylor Hunt back in so I think I'm going to take the risk. If I get a donut it will probably have only cost me 50ish points the way Hunt and Goodes are scoring.

There are just no decent performers in defence this year aside from Hodge, and even he is burning people with missed games.

Gibson has been good. Averaging 92.3, has only gone below 70 once in his 5 games, and below 90 twice

Edit: Suckling has gone below 80 once in his 6 games. Good consistency

In fact, after the byes, you could legitimately argue having an almost entirely Hawks backline of Hodge, Gibson, Suckling, Birchall, Duryea :p

Reconsidering SJ, might have one more weeks look at him. Going to bring in Yeo instead, pretty confident of an 85 average min. from here which is easily good enough for a def keeper this year imo.

A lazy 510k in the bank for upgrades in the coming weeks. Rocky, SJ and Hodge the main targets

Heeney -> McKenzie (want dat DPP action in the mids to link with Hodge)

Vandenberg -> Neale/Ward. Leaning to Neale because he will destroy against Dogs and saves me 60k

But means that

#HuntLives :mad:

But means that

#HuntLives :mad:
I have the same problem, early in the week I was so intent on trading him, but Simpson's continued absence is making it hard. I want Hunt to GTFO of my team so bad. Doesn't help that I only got him in a few weeks ago for KK. -$40k and average of about 46 in that time...

I have the same problem, early in the week I was so intent on trading him, but Simpson's continued absence is making it hard. I want Hunt to GTFO of my team so bad. Doesn't help that I only got him in a few weeks ago for KK. -$40k and average of about 46 in that time...

ermagerd I did that too

Hunt > Lever next week all things going well

I've gone:

Sloane -> Barlow
McIntosh -> McKenzie

Really didn't want to use two trades again but Sloane had to go, McIntosh want get me any more money and it was a good chance to jump on McKenzie, leaves me with 292k in the bank for next week to bring in Rocky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back