Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ended up going:

Mcintosh ----->Mckenzie
Heeney ----> Duncan

$83k in the bank and next week ill look to bring in Rockliff for Vberg :)
Scott finally changed his position, I thought he'd dominate but for some stupid reason he didn't let him play a free wheeling midfield role early on.

Anderson :mad: to McKenzie

Cripps to Ward

Next week Rockliff for VDB like yourself. Probably McInspud for Lever also

Scott finally changed his position, I thought he'd dominate but for some stupid reason he didn't let him play a free wheeling midfield role early on.

Anderson :mad: to McKenzie

Cripps to Ward

Next week Rockliff for VDB like yourself. Probably McInspud for Lever also

Yep that is why im jumping on! Scott opening said he played him out of position in the first opening rounds, moved him to where he should be (midfield) in round 5 and since then he has dominated! Pretty confident with his scoring potential now going forward if he stays in this position which he should if Scott's word is anything to go off! Think he has huge upside and at his price it's a steal!

Yep that is why im jumping on! Scott opening said he played him out of position in the first opening rounds, moved him to where he should be (midfield) in round 5 and since then he has dominated! Pretty confident with his scoring potential now going forward if he stays in this position which he should if Scott's word is anything to go off! Think he has huge upside and at his price it's a steal!
I had him in my breakout contenders category, was huge on him in preseason based off his consistent scoring from last year etc 18 games above 85 including 11 100s, but had 4 stinkers between 48-65, hopefully those last year stinkers were from being played out of position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back