Trades Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Fiorini has looked really good this year but I just can't do it. There are some great names around his price....also Hutchings next week may go to him or Swallow. What an amazing POD he would be be though...I will just continue my strategy of playing it safe and paying up for proven uber premos. After a horrific start, this strategy has seen be slowly climb back into the top 20k

Which structure of trade would you prefer to do:

1: Traditional Libba Upgrade: Downgrade rookie, upgrade Libba (Shiel,Merrett etc)
2: Downgrade Libba to 170K, Move Hayes on field in Mid (3 rooks on field Walsh, Const and Hayes) and then upgrade Forward rookie to premium. (Burgess or Parker)
Depends which fwd rookie you would be removing from your field for option 2. Actually, if you can turn any fwd rookie into Boak then option 2 is the way to go. Ross would be better to field than hayes but if you don't have Ross than Hayes will be decent enough.

Depends which fwd rookie you would be removing from your field for option 2. Actually, if you can turn any fwd rookie into Boak then option 2 is the way to go. Ross would be better to field than hayes but if you don't have Ross than Hayes will be decent enough.

Yeah I’ve got Boak already, the forwards would be billings, Ebert,Ablett Mundy choice and would mean moving either Drew or Setters back on the bench.

Yeah don’t have Ross for the mids.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wagner > Answerth
McCarthy > mid premo (Crouch, Jelly, Cripps, Neale, Gaff) - hard to choose one.

This is going to be tight, will hinge on how much their prices change.

Scrimshaw --> Laird
Macinerny --> Answerth

Any news about Sauce, how long can we ride the gravy train O'Brien???
Pretty sure sauce is out for the next 4-6 or so I think I read

Original plan was to downgrade someone to a rook so I could move Mumford to Gawn, unless Mumford made himself into a more attractive option to keep around. 113 is pretty nice and locks in some more cash gen, so I guess now Libba is top of my trade-out list.

I'm also extremely tempted to dump Macrae but that's probably a poor choice (was he rotating through the forward line again?).

Got an eye on Rocky's role with Robbie Gray out too. Hopefully it affects Boak more (who, otherwise, would probably be my main trade-in option).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Original plan was to downgrade someone to a rook so I could move Mumford to Gawn, unless Mumford made himself into a more attractive option to keep around. 113 is pretty nice and locks in some more cash gen, so I guess now Libba is top of my trade-out list.

I'm also extremely tempted to dump Macrae but that's probably a poor choice (was he rotating through the forward line again?).

Got an eye on Rocky's role with Robbie Gray out too. Hopefully it affects Boak more (who, otherwise, would probably be my main trade-in option).
Can’t comment on port stuff but macrae just had a dog of a night (excuse the pun)

Sheed can gtfo and stay the f**k out

A grade plodder who is scared of mixing it with the big boys. Nice set shot though.

Will probably hold Libba one more week and hope he can tackle his way to an OK score

Drew probably gone for Answerth

Was going to upgrade Rozee this week but with Libba's last couple of scores and craziness from his coach, will probably upgrade him instead.

LDU > Answerth
Libba > pick an elite mid (Cripps/J.Kelly/etc)

I think Zak Jones should be at the top of people’s trade in priorities, he certainly is at the top of mine.

He plays pure mid and can score well in a loss like he showed this weekend and he will go up a bit over 600k after lockout which is underpriced for his average. Only way he stops scoring well is if his role changes. Only thing is I will need to keep libba but he should perform against the tigers. Only thing that would stop me getting him is that I would probably have to trade scrimshaw for him.

Apart from that I’ll be looking to trade out Parker, Lockhart (will probably lose his spot) and maybe drew for an answorth or larkin type.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back