Game Day Round 7 v. Richmond @ MCG - Wednesday, 7.25pm

Result?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Heading out to the ground now and I’ve got bats flying over my house

Afl.com.au is reporting that Laurie is the sub ?

I kind of feel this is a line in the sand kind of game for Billings though.
Bill Lawry (Laurie) was the intended reference, I believe

How come every time I go to one of our games I’m already wishing it was over?

Monty Python Fight GIF

Also, pretty negligent playing him against the Lions if all of that is true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Monty Python Fight GIF

Im glad to hear there was more than just a finger and lack of effort, makes a bit more sense hearing that he was banged up in multiple spots

Monty Python Fight GIF

We are dumb Scythe. It’s been explored and resolved as proven on virtually every thread on this board.

QED

Im glad to hear there was more than just a finger and lack of effort, makes a bit more sense hearing that he was banged up in multiple spots
Yeah, rib injury certainly goes a way to explaining the uncharacteristic contest-shirking

Oh good. I was hoping it was a well thought out reason
I think the reason goes as deep as the player telling Goody hes right to play and Goody saying ok. Remember Trac on his death bed vs Freo a couple of years ago.

Still. Darkish. Can see stars so clear patches. Not many stars because it’s Melbourne and all grotty up there. Can definitely see a planet though.

Feels cold. I layered up inside a puffer coat and basically look like a beanbag in a durex, but that’s okay because the people around look like a road accident.

My feet are cold. Jack Viney socks paired with New Balance trainers not working as planned.

I hope this covers it

Still. Darkish. Can see stars so clear patches. Not many stars because it’s Melbourne and all grotty up there. Can definitely see a planet though.

Feels cold. I layered up inside a puffer coat and basically look like a beanbag in a durex, but that’s okay because the people around look like a road accident.

My feet are cold. Jack Viney socks paired with New Balance trainers not working as planned.

I hope this covers it
Excellent report.

Just to clear things to though... What planet is it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 7 v. Richmond @ MCG - Wednesday, 7.25pm

Back