Shield Round 7: Victoria vs Queensland, MCG, 9th-12th Feb

More points?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not convinced on Ferg yet honestly. Should be a good FC level player but maybe not test level

Yeah, his bowling is sort of Watson-esque.

Reminds me a bit of James Hopes.

If he can get his batting up to ~40 (in line with his grade cricket numbers) rather than ~30 he may have a bigger future than what Hopes did outside of just white ball cricket when required.

Should have taken that Harps.

Thought Chandrasinghe caught it but the frame by frame shot said differently

What is the follow on in shield cricket although if Vict got the chance to force the follow on I doubt that they would enforce it.
150. Won't get it now.

Shaun Craig having a mare this game

18 overs left in the day. Feel like Neser will be the danger man here. Need to get through no more than 1 or 2 down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got hammered for saying this before, but he really has to rotate the strike more.
You weren't hammered. Everyone thinks that. It's something to work on. What he did tonight was fine apart from a poor leave. Plenty of time left and if we make 200 in this innings it's virtually over.

You weren't hammered. Everyone thinks that. It's something to work on. What he did tonight was fine apart from a poor leave. Plenty of time left and if we make 200 in this innings it's virtually over
I did get hammered because it was his first match I think.

What he did tonight wasn't fine.
3 of 43 balls shows a lack of intent IMO.

I did get hammered because it was his first match I think.

What he did tonight wasn't fine.
3 of 43 balls shows a lack of intent IMO.
Yes it was. If he had blocked that and ended up on 3 off 55 or whatever nobody would have cared. He made one mistake tonight.

Anything over 250 will be a tough chase looking at the way the deck has gone past few days. 300+ and we win for me.

Short needs runs today.

Ash is finding his way. Needs to find a way to turn the strike over. Confident he will.
Yep he's only 21. Good to see some young guys pop up with good innings this year. Chandrasinghe, Wylie, Ward, Hunt.
Kellaway's had a tough run of it unfortunately.

Yep he's only 21. Good to see some young guys pop up with good innings this year. Chandrasinghe, Wylie, Ward, Hunt.
Kellaway's had a tough run of it unfortunately.

Kellaway has been fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Shield Round 7: Victoria vs Queensland, MCG, 9th-12th Feb

Back