Discussion Round 8, 2017: Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I've only just noticed how low down the numbers are on Brisbane's jumper. It's about a couple of inches lower than the back of the yoke.
All of Brisbane's jumpers this year are like this. You cannot unsee it.

****. It was around this time in Tassie last year, thought it was gonna be a sneaky bonus if it got up.
You would not have got the "extra" point if you were to the only one to it right. It's the one downside of the new rule. It was never mentioned in this thread, so therefore, everyone would get the point. Unfortunately, you've cost yourself a point.

I will work on redefining this new rule for next season, or possibly a mid-season rule change.

You would not have got the "extra" point if you were to the only one to it right. It's the one downside of the new rule. It was never mentioned in this thread, so therefore, everyone would get the point. Unfortunately, you've cost yourself a point.

I will work on redefining this new rule for next season, or possibly a mid-season rule change.
Then get rid of the new bloody rule.

Then get rid of the new bloody rule.
But WITHOUT this new rule, if say Hawthorn were to be wearing the Pink jumper this weekend, everyone would have to change their tips prior to the deadline, even if we find out 10 mins before the deadline.

I don't even know why I have to explain this to you. You don't tip.

But WITHOUT this new rule, if say Hawthorn were to be wearing the Pink jumper this weekend, everyone would have to change their tips prior to the deadline, even if we find out 10 mins before the deadline.

The negatives far outweigh the positives. Is there a problem with changing tips before the match? Quite simply, no. You can change tips on footytips.com at any point before the match.

Melbourne have finally found a back-of-jumper sponsor!

iSelect are increasing their sponsorship level of the Demons to now appear on the back of the mens team jumper (they were on both the front and back of the womens team jumpers), beginning tonight against Adelaide. The deal covers next season also.

Full details here.

Great news for the Dees!

Melbourne have finally found a back-of-jumper sponsor!

iSelect are increasing their sponsorship level of the Demons to now appear on the back of the mens team jumper (they were on both the front and back of the womens team jumpers), beginning tonight against Adelaide. The deal covers next season also.

Full details here.

Great news for the Dees!

Poor man's Bankwest :p

Having a colour so close to red is going to look annoying. No one likes the Bingle logo for heaps of reasons but it looks even worse when green is on yellow; so it'll be a similar thing here. It's just a minor gripe with Carlton and Hyundai and the two tones of blue, but when it's two bright colours it just looks shit.

The old ahg.com.au looked alright on the back even if it wasn't an interesting font; it was inoffensive and simple.

Saying that, I'm still waiting for the day Bank Of Melbourne sponsor the Demons and Victory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the rule needs to go and you make it get it right or lose it. Go back to basics. Allow unlimited attempts before the deadline and the ability to change a tip last minute via PM (to save doing the whole round again). It's too grey based on when/when it isn't announced in the thread.

The numbers look to be a poor attempt at replicating wool bale stencils
essendon has country numbers

stencil.jpg

Umpires have LensCrafters logos on their shirts, which is another brand under the same parent company as OPSM - they use the same branding but have a presence in the US and Hong Kong. Clever by the AFL/OPSM.

First time all year Gold Coast's yellow doesn't look weak.
I was actually thinking it DID look a little faded, especially the numbers with the white stroke. Not that I have seen a lot of Suns games lately to compare to...

Not two blues this close. The Carlton baby blue vs navy was awesome, but not as brilliant against royal because it's a little lighter.

The yellow jumper should appear against Adelaide Carlton Fremantle Melbourne North (confirmed) and WB. Royal Brisbane Collingwood Essendon Geelong GC GWS Hawthorn Port Richmond StK Sydney.
And I'd love for WB to re-attempt the red now that they're with Asics.

I would put the Peril down as confirmed vs Fremantle, we've always worn our clash away to them since we first introduced it. Can't see Purple v Royal working too well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Round 8, 2017: Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back