Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel your pain, im aiming for 3x zeros this week.

Houli, Laird, Wells, Rocky, Barlow, Greene, Adams, McCarthy, Currie, R.Davis, all red dots next to their name

still have a lot of deadwood that i need to move on too.. :astonished::gun:

I luckily dont have a 0 after my current trades but have some spuds that will no doubt give me an avg of about 28 each

Got a handful of Elite teams with either Kennedy and or Houli in them, fortunately enough been able to make changes before lock out.

Not trading them but it in at least one team it leaves me with two injured defenders in Houli and Laird, Robbie Gray out and Daniel 50/50 at selection tonight

Any word on how long Houli will be out for?

I'm able to avoid donuts so far but Houli and Adams out means I have to trade in two defenders. Currently trading out McCarthy (Adams DPP) for Simpson and Tom Lee for Bartel. Very fortunately happened to have been saving up for a double upgrade, though I'd have preferred to bring in a new mid (Coniglio) or fwd (Riewoldt maybe).

Upside is that once Laird & Houli are back, my backline is basically complete - Shaw, Simpson, Houli, Bartel and Laird plus one of McDonald-Tipungwuti, Dea or Wagner as D6. My mids are getting close too so it's just my ruck & forward line that need some work.

Last edited:

Thoughts on Bailey Williams for the Dogs?

136k Def/Mid.

Great price and has a better name than Mullett. I just don't know anything about him.

Edit:
Nice article on him:
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...s/news-story/fcc1fc4deea5cb29e0f8eab83545d6aa

56 disposals! Sold.
I've literally just put him in for Adams, I just thought why the hell not. A really good price, with JJ & Murphy you'd presume there's a position for him in the Dogs line up if he can play well. Unsure on his job security if he doesn't have a very big debut though.

I've literally just put him in for Adams, I just thought why the hell not. A really good price, with JJ & Murphy you'd presume there's a position for him in the Dogs line up if he can play well. Unsure on his job security if he doesn't have a very big debut though.

Haha, I just put him in too! Exactly - why the hell not. I'm in the mood for a bit of risk/reward after my horror start to the season.

Haha, I just put him in too! Exactly - why the hell not. I'm in the mood for a bit of risk/reward after my horror start to the season.
Doggies fans weren't overly big on his job security: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-bailey-williams.1118127/page-5#post-44461938

I think I'll still risk it anyways, I'm not very keen on jumping off Wells but if I was to trade McCarthy/Davis I can't get anyone appealing in. I need to trade one of the three out or I'll cop a donut. Yes Well's will raise in value but Martin should be able to raise in his price just as much, touch wood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doggies fans weren't overly big on his job security: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-bailey-williams.1118127/page-5#post-44461938

I think I'll still risk it anyways, I'm not very keen on jumping off Wells but if I was to trade McCarthy/Davis I can't get anyone appealing in. I need to trade one of the three out or I'll cop a donut. Yes Well's will raise in value but Martin should be able to raise in his price just as much, touch wood.

Oh. Maybe I got too excited. Thanks for the info!

Do you think I'm better off with Mullett?

Oh. Maybe I got too excited. Thanks for the info!

Do you think I'm better off with Mullett?
As Torz said his JS is a huge question, both have very similar low job security and you'll save about 40k on Williams.

If you're after job security get on Jackson Trengove, has much bigger question marks on how much money there's to make.

upload_2016-5-13_19-22-52.png

As I said in a different post I'm not to keen on getting rid of Wells so early but my forward rookies are Kommer and L. McCarthy, I just don't have the funds to make them into anyone worth it. I'm hoping Martin can raise me just as much money as Well's would at this point.

Bailey Williams will start on my bench this week, I'd like to save some coin and at the same time risk it to make some money.

Last edited:
After numerous changes I finalised

Wells > Macpherson via DPP Hewett

Clay Cameron > Pittard who is having a wonderful season so far.

Holding rocky and laird so I'm excited for them to get back in the team soon hopefully, 73k in the bank next week for a major downgrade of mills and upgrade of another cow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back