Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moore's JS is average

He played against us in round 2, then was dropped then came back this week

In general I don't trust Hawks rookies having been burnt by Clarko over the years by him giving them 3-4-5 games then sent back to Box Hill for the remainder of the year

Would go your man Corbett here

Agree with you, though I think Mitch Lewis will stick around. Has played 3 games though

Lewis is a tall though yeah?

Is he keeping Ceglar out?

Yes, and possibly, though I think Ceglar's own form is keeping him out as much as anything else.

Lewis likely won't score well enough to be a real cash-making option. Rate him as a prospect, but key position players in weaker teams are always going to battle for consistent scores

Is C.Guthrie the real deal? I'll get him in AF this week but not sure about RDT. I wanted to only bring in top 6/8 premos from now on but I realise that my cash gen is just not enough to sustain this strategy of paying up for the best. Guthrie's role has been really good since he came back into the side and he is really underpriced right now. I think I might just jump on.
You are very brave. He's a massive downhill skier and is as lazy as they come. When things get tough he will be the first to go missing. I'm not a fan at all.

Ablett got a week...cats will appeal but hopefully he doesn’t get off..constable surely should be back...just give us one more week Charlie!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Haha of course this happens. When I trade out Constable thinking that he would find it tough to get in that team, all the stars align to bring him back. Jelwood still has to come back but he'll probably be a late out again and then Constable takes GAJ's spot. I have been punished for every trade bar Dunks to Boak, and even that may turn out to backfire if Dunks carries on from last week and coaches actually start putting attention on Boak.

You are very brave. He's a massive downhill skier and is as lazy as they come. When things get tough he will be the first to go missing. I'm not a fan at all.
First time I've heard about this. Lucky for Guthrie, the cats are flying and things don't seem like they will get tough. I just think he is so underpriced, 3 great games is enough data I think, the role is clearly there for all to see. It's a ballsy move and I don't often make those, I always tend to pay up for the best but I think that needs to change. Brought in Sloane last week (mainly to have a chance of winning eliminator) but the guy is averaging 110 and is significantly cheaper than the likes of Cripps/Crae/Gaff, I never thought I would make that move but I'm happy with it now.

Haha of course this happens. When I trade out Constable thinking that he would find it tough to get in that team, all the stars align to bring him back. Jelwood still has to come back but he'll probably be a late out again and then Constable takes GAJ's spot. I have been punished for every trade bar Dunks to Boak, and even that may turn out to backfire if Dunks carries on from last week and coaches actually start putting attention on Boak.

GAJ will get off...Selwood missed with soreness so will be back..constable will struggle..

In other news, we will get another Drew 50-60 this week..he should survive one more week.: wines is in doubt with an ankle and Ebert needs to pass concussion test.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GAJ will get off...Selwood missed with soreness so will be back..constable will struggle..

In other news, we will get another Drew 50-60 this week..he should survive one more week.: wines is in doubt with an ankle and Ebert needs to pass concussion test.
I'd love a Drew 50-60 this week. If Danger misses and Setters still not named, I'm fielding Balta's 30. If Danger, Setters and Drew all not named then I'm fielding Balta and A. Doughnut.

Wines will play.
Played out the game last week and won't miss the showdown.

Thoughts....
Miss hately
Gibbons to answerth
Libba to mcrouch
+439k
Screenshot_20190507-032338_Dream Team.jpg Screenshot_20190507-032350_Dream Team.jpg
Or
Gibbons to hately
Libba to answerth
+950k
Double upgrade next week to MacRae and mcrouch/gaff
Screenshot_20190507-032513_Dream Team.jpg Screenshot_20190507-032524_Dream Team.jpg

First time I've heard about this. Lucky for Guthrie, the cats are flying and things don't seem like they will get tough. I just think he is so underpriced, 3 great games is enough data I think, the role is clearly there for all to see. It's a ballsy move and I don't often make those, I always tend to pay up for the best but I think that needs to change. Brought in Sloane last week (mainly to have a chance of winning eliminator) but the guy is averaging 110 and is significantly cheaper than the likes of Cripps/Crae/Gaff, I never thought I would make that move but I'm happy with it now.
Good luck and I hope it works for you! I admit it's always refreshing to see someone give a player a chance that no one else has!

Libba > Dunkley (Danger to midfield)
Gibbons > Hately (if selected)

If Danger is a late out, one of Ross or Stack takes his place, unless Parker scores 80+ on Saturday as Fwd E in that case I'd switch Danger back to the forwards to loop Parkers score and move Worpel to the mids.

Thoughts?

rd8dt.JPG
(Newman > Whitfield in 2 weeks)

Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 10.12.47 am.png
Yikes. Shocking score of 1750 for me...
Happy keeping and fielding Megengola for another week but looking to move him on soon. I assume Constable will play next week with the Dangerfield injury. I'm was looking to get rid of Libba (obviously) and have a solid bench options for the week given that I lost a midfield score because I forgot to change up my bench after I realised that Setterfield wasn't playing.

So I bought in Josh Dunkey and Jay Lockhardt (As an emergency/field option for this week)

I now have 22k left and 20 trades for the season. Thoughts?

View attachment 668989
Yikes. Shocking score of 1750 for me...
Happy keeping and fielding Megengola for another week but looking to move him on soon. I assume Constable will play next week with the Dangerfield injury. I'm was looking to get rid of Libba (obviously) and have a solid bench options for the week given that I lost a midfield score because I forgot to change up my bench after I realised that Setterfield wasn't playing.

So I bought in Josh Dunkey and Jay Lockhardt (As an emergency/field option for this week)

I now have 22k left and 20 trades for the season. Thoughts?

Hmmm how have u used 10 trades ?? You could have started with that team have u bettered it in anyway ??
You only have 3 premo mids... Ive got 6 and most others will have 5 or 6

Hmmm how have u used 10 trades ?? You could have started with that team have u bettered it in anyway ??
You only have 3 premo mids... Ive got 6 and most others will have 5 or 6
I've won majority of my games so I'm not too worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back