Captains Round 8 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ballsy, but could pay off. He tons up on the softer teams.

Jelwood (VC) into... somebody? Could go Wines, think he comes back like a house on fire. Or Kennedy. Or Mitchell.
I'm considering this.... Have Selwood but got a feeling about the blitz tonight.....

Vc pendles
C Fyfe

Thinking....
VC Priddis
C Fyfe

May need to use Salem as loophole which mean I have to take Mitch Clarks score, even if he stinks it up
was thinking basically the same but someone other than priddis. bottled it and went selwood vc so wont be stuck with clark (even though i think he will score 85+) bottled hard lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take Fyfe, or VC Gray? Leaning Fyfe, realistically I thin Gray could go 120-150 which I'm apprehensive to risk passing Fyfe's solid 128 on.

I agree with you 100%, but I find it ironic that people say take 128 when in previous years, when GAJ was around, 140 was the pass mark :D

110 is my barrier now. I've copped too many sub 100s to pick and choose these days :)

I'm likely to come up short in most of my league games so I'm throwing it on the line and passing on Fyfes score and leaving the C on Gray

I agree with you 100%, but I find it ironic that people say take 128 when in previous years, when GAJ was around, 140 was the pass mark :D
That was because most people had GAJ as captain. So if he bombed it was likely to not do too much damage. Whereas these days there's a few different options, so there's bigger risk involved.

That was because most people had GAJ as captain. So if he bombed it was likely to not do too much damage. Whereas these days there's a few different options, so there's bigger risk involved.
I, for one, love it. I've long argued SC would be much more exciting without the great man.

Likewise..taking a risk, but if Gray's scores more than Fyfe, the rewards are great.
I need to make the call just before the Melbourne/Bulldogs game so at least I'll have an idea of how mine and his players are tracking - most of his are in the Essendon/Lions game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back