Preview Round 9, 2018: St.Kilda v Collingwood - Etihad Stadium, Saturday 19th May, 7:25PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 45 30.4%
  • Magpies

Votes: 103 69.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

**** this season. Injuries have been disgusting.
Was wondering....can anyone recall a season where we're had this many injuries and it's not even half way thru the season?

You try and build yourself up during the week and then come selection night....get a whack in the face with a frying pan....it's happening every week.

Face is getting sore from the frying pan!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was wondering....can anyone recall a season where we're had this many injuries and it's not even half way thru the season?

You try and build yourself up during the week and then come selection night....get a whack in the face with a frying pan....it's happening every week.

Face is getting sore from the frying pan!

Seems a lot of teams are on the same boat - none missing an Acres-level player, but definitely a lot of injuries across the whole comp. Adel, GWS in particular

And here is me thinking our last 2 years have been unbelievably good. It happens
It does happen plugger...yr right...we have had a very good run the last 2 seasons.....but f*** me....when the big fella upstairs wants to even up the ledger.....he really let's us have it.

It does happen plugger...yr right...we have had a very good run the last 2 seasons.....but f*** me....when the big fella upstairs wants to even up the ledger.....he really let's us have it.

As it does for all clubs. Harsh to blame fitness guys. We were due unfortunately. Better to happen when we are crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The filth will present us with a gift at full time Saturday

cLiKAaRJ.gif

This 2018 season keeps finding a way to get worse.
You just couldn't make this stuff up(keep saying that every week)

You think things can't possibly get any worse....and they do....now on a weekly basis(I keep saying that too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back