Preview Round 9, 2018: St.Kilda v Collingwood - Etihad Stadium, Saturday 19th May, 7:25PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 45 30.4%
  • Magpies

Votes: 103 69.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you don't want him to play well friggin weird..
I want us to win and everyone else to play well and him not to play well not because I don't like him, because I know he won't play well, because he sucks and he has shown this on nearly every occasion he has played.

holy shit looks like my lip reading of acres was spot on from the adelaide or GWS game (can't remember which one). i commented in the game day thread he looked to be injured and grabbed at his groin after a goal. i swear he says to himself "ouch my OP"

So White as a FP? No nothing of Paton. Can he play as a FP? Ok so one is wrong. Doesn't seem a huge deal.
We lost two defenders, yet we bring in 1 mid, 1 defender, 1 forward. Anyone can rest forward (mids, ruck) but not all of them can go back. Collingwood have a pretty good players in their forward line specially when their fire up they are very good. I just would've thought someone like White would be perfect for Hoskin-Eliott or Stephenson. Paton would be handy in our slow as hell midfield.

Why do we need Lonie when Gresh, Billings, Weller, Sinclair, Steven, Clark all can play as FP?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

We lost two defenders, yet we bring in 1 mid, 1 defender, 1 forward. Anyone can rest forward (mids, ruck) but not all of them can go back. Collingwood have a pretty good players in their forward line specially when their fire up they are very good. I just would've thought someone like White would be perfect for Hoskin-Eliott or Stephenson. Paton would be handy in our slow as hell midfield.

Why do we need Lonie when Gresh, Billings, Weller, Sinclair, Steven, Clark all can play as FP?

Cant Clark go back. Don't people want Gresham through the middle. Got to go. Going to the pub to drink heavily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant Clark go back. Don't people want Gresham through the middle. Got to go. Going to the pub to drink heavily.
Obviously throughout the game players will be rotated in different positions. Another reason I want White to play is because I want Coffield to be released on the wing.

3 talls out
3 smalls in

Interesting. Well it might work. weve sucked badly perhaps these smalls will work. Brown has his work cut out in Cox

Fwiw I've got this feeing were gonna win.

if I was Alan?
SPECIFIC JOBS
Send Billings/Newnes to Half Back.
Savage wing/Forward
Hickey to Grundy
Marshall to Cox when ruck
Brown to Cox when forward
Gresham and Stevens in the middle
Membrey, Lonie, Weller forward

Last edited:
What is going on with hugh Goddard? Thought he might be able to break through for a game this year but doesn't even seem close

Put a line through him mate.

Except for a miraculous change in form, change in position forward or a lot of injuries I don't see him playing again for us.

Sadly I think his body has seriously let him down.

Have we ever got the team selections right?? I mean another half back added to the squad which already has about 10 and also another small forward which we have enough of.

Common sense would be to given Logan Austin a run considering Carlisle and Gilbert are out??

How about we play Battle instead of a cooked armitage who currently has no impact in the forward line and isn't a forward. Why bring in Lonie when we already have Billings/Gresham/Weller/Sinclair playing there.

That's why we are not getting anywhere with the current coaching panel.

Hoping for an absolute hiding so this coaching panel can go and get stuffed.

Interesting changes with Thomas Markle making a full recovery from hamstring issue, to be able to walk Meghan down the aisle.
Royal wedding looking like a winner now.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back