Autopsy Round 9, 2024: Hawthorn v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly better we finish in the bottom 4 this season, we need to hit the draft in the top 5 range to have any hope of building for the future. I think we have a solid young core now, but it won't be enough without nailing a few more high draft picks.

I really don't want to finish in the 10-12 range, worst place we could possibly finish.

Also think we are playing way too defensive, not sure this type of game style will take us anywhere

PUTRID. Lyon is taking us nowhere. Shameful the lot of them. 16th will do us but I’d rather fold

We are simply a bottom six team this year. Hastie and Garcia both not ready. I'd love to see Dow and Jones back in next week, both proven AFL level players.

Truly a putrid game of footy.

I want my money back. This is pathetic. Inexcusable. Inept. Every single player and coach should hang their head. This was winnable even to the last minute, and they just didn't make the effort. I thought effort was a prerequisite but you can't tell me there was any genuine desire to win the game from anyone from our club.

Shocking way to represent a club, and whenever the club wonders why their membership and attendance are so low they should be forced to watch this replay.

We gave away plenty of free kicks in that last quarter, and most of them were there. BUT we got none going the other way. the inconsistency of umpiring was an utter joke. It 100% influenced the result in that last quarter and was a disgrace.

We were not the better side and deserved to lose. we got bullied around by a team that's trying to tank. it's a low point for me as a supporter. I just donlt know anymore.

I'm actually glad that we didn't win that because it would have papered over the cracks. Season is over, time to blood the kids. For the love of god we need to stop playing Seb. Let's get Shoey and Collard into the team for the rest of the year.

The amount of goals that we have kicked this year is absolutely appalling and I'm starting to think that Lyon may be a relic of a bygone era.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate how from the first play of the game you just knew we weren't here to play, weren't here to get involved and just looked like s**t.

Pathetic on-field leadership, pathetic midfield performnace again. I can't believe I sacrificed 2 hours of my life to watch that ******* vomit inducing s**t.

We are seriously cooked as a list there's just so many holes that we fill with half and half role players and it's been that way for years.
Yep Steele tries hard and is a decent footballer but he's probably the worst captain we've ever had.

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

We gave away plenty of free kicks in that last quarter, and most of them were there. BUT we got none going the other way. the inconsistency of umpiring was an utter joke. It 100% influenced the result in that last quarter and was a disgrace.

We were not the better side and deserved to lose. we got bullied around by a team that's trying to tank. it's a low point for me as a supporter. I just donlt know anymore.
This is very true. Probably 8-10 dodgy calls going their way throughout the game with no more than 2 in our favour

Shameful effort. Hawks didn't do anything just hung on knowing we weren't a danger.

Clear Lyon has no idea what he’s doing. Same script every game then shakes the magnet board to see if something else works.
Players look uninterested. Nice of them to turn up and collect the paycheck.

Henry is just Billings
Owens dying in the forward line
Hayes isn’t a ruck and isn’t the answer
King looks like he wants to retire
Sebs skyballs taking us no where
Membrey was playing?
No one can kick straight for goal
No one can get a ground ball

Let’s leave battle forward bring arie in to his position.

Cancer Lol GIF by getfkd.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back