Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bont -> Rocky
Neale -> Lewis

Bont -> Rocky is locked but is Neale to Lewis overkill? Should I keep Neale he has a low breakeven and is dominating but it's the only way I can get Lewis. I've held Neale since round 1 too
Bro keep Neale, axing bont is a good idea though

Who do you think has the most upside from rookie Def in this week and job security?

J.Kolo
Hamling
J.Marsh
T.Clurey

Trying to toss up whether to try get Rockliff or Hodge this week. Leaning towards Hodge, and then Rockliff next week. They should both increase, but Hodge will be harder as he is significantly more expensive. Leaning towards Hodgey.

After Webb has been named I've decided against trading him and named him my forward emergency instead. Hopefully Salem isn't out much longer

Gone with 1 trade this week ~ Brett Goodes > Jackson Thurlow (MID) via Daniel Rich DPP.

Yeo -> Hodge + Salem -> Clurey. I'm a bit concerned about Oxley. I'll have to field Schade if he doesn't make the cut.

After Webb has been named I've decided against trading him and named him my forward emergency instead. Hopefully Salem isn't out much longer

Gone with 1 trade this week ~ Brett Goodes > Jackson Thurlow (MID) via Daniel Rich DPP.
Are you in the right thread? Why only one trade?

It was a bad hamstring strain that was expected to keep him out for 5-6 weeks. Use your other trade. Don't sit on Salem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mixed my trades up.

Goodes > Hamling (not sure whether to get Hamling or Jake Kolo? Thoughts?)

My second trade is then Oxley - Rocky (via Yeo in the midfield)
Oxley is named on an extended bench at the moment and is named on the half back flank in the VFl for the pies. Because of that and the fact he is only a week or two away from his max price anyway I've cut him. This means i keep Cripps for one more week and I think this is a positive, as hopefully without Gibbs, Murphy and Judd he will get a lot of ball down in Sydney and maybe kickstart his price again with a hundred.

Last edited:
Mixed my trades up.

My second trade is then Oxley - Rich (via Yeo in the midfield)
Oxley is named on an extended bench at the moment and is named on the half back flank in the VFl for the pies. Because of that and the fact he is only a week or two away from his max price anyway I've cut him. This means i keep Cripps for one more week and I think this is a positive, as hopefully without Gibbs, Murphy and Judd he will get a lot of ball down in Sydney and maybe kickstart his price again with a hundred.

Same boat with Jake Kolo.... I've got in him for now, but how will Chris Scott use him? What's his form at VFL level been like? I wish Brad Scott would use Trent Dumont more, he will be a good cashcow.

Current trades

Salem > J.Kolo
D.Beams > J.Lewis

60k in bank

Mixed my trades up.

My second trade is then Oxley - Rocky (via Yeo in the midfield)
Every player that is on the extended bench on a Sunday is named in the clubs seconds team (VFL etc)

Pies poster on here don't think he will be dropped

Bontempelli->Murdoch
Use the spare 77k to trade a Cripps/Yolmen/Mccarthy/McIntosh->Rockliff

This week alone Bontempelli(BE 121)->Murdoch(BE 8) could earn you $40-60k depending on scores. If bont returns to form and murdoch flat lines, reverse the trade back after Bontempellis round 11 bye.

Hawks have taken all 3 emergencies to Tassie. Possible carnage?

Litherland, Suckling, Woodward

To me, I'd suggest that Litherland for Lake is a maybe. Woodward maybe for someone like Mitchell, but I honestly doubt it. He's in great form and we have the bye in two weeks.

Suckling has been dropped to find his kicking. Suspect he's there as an emergency if someone is hurt in the warm up.

Meanwhile, I'm not carrying Brodie Smith and Suckling. Don't want to play Jed Bews and Nathan Brown again

Punted both of them, brought in McBean and Lewis and slapped the C on him. Mundy to the backline, Swan to midfield to shuffle positions around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back