Round 9 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

My first trade is Mills > Hopper. Not sure of my second trade yet, as I have no cash to work with

Second trade, another downgrade of a horrible selection: Davis > B. Williams

Leaves me with 110K for next week. Hard to trade when you dont have cash

with Port losing to the Blues... will they bring in a ruckman? and end the small ruck experiment...this is my concern and then watch him head back into defense and stink it up...

Ruck isn't a major concern at the moment per se ... At least if Trengove loses the tap he could take possession and get the clearance. The real issue with Port at the moment is the rest of the team ...

Ruck isn't a major concern at the moment per se ... At least if Trengove loses the tap he could take possession and get the clearance. The real issue with Port at the moment is the rest of the team ...

Especially as there is no one to replace him

Dougal Howard was reported on the weekend in the SANFL could get rubbed out for 1-2 weeks and then would have to earn his way back into the side that's another possible 1-2 weeks ruck security for Trengove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what's your read on the Power...? something isn't working?... the run & gun has gone

Hey guys first time poster here. Been following this site for a while now and u guys are awesome. The vent thread is especially awesome as its rofl funny. Now back to fantasy. I was super big on tichell being a contract year for him but have soured towards him. His scores havnt been soo good and has burned me as cap couple times. I think the dreadfull scores will continue considering they face hawthorn and nort melbourne and longmire seems to not like him as much. I want to trade him but dont know who to. Would u go titchell to riewolt or jack steven. Their draw is has a few easy ones over next month. Im ranked 500 by the way. Appreciate any feedback

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any idea if Bailey Williams will hold his spot long term? Good downgrade option but have to start thinking about the byes. Is he out if Adams gets back do we think?

Anyone have Deledio's BE? Looks like a good Kerridge upgrade.

Has a break even of 98, very gettable against the Dockers. Robbie Gray is locked to come back this week, another good upgrade for Kerridge, but a BE of 150 is a tough ask.

Thinking of going
Papley>Mathieson (if named) via DPP hewett
Mills>Boyd/Simpson/Vince if not suspended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M Crouch -> Lewis/ Libba/ Cripps

Cashing out on McCarthy (INJ) or Tippa who at $309K has done his job. Don't know who to yet, possibly a DPP Sun who might get a rookie elevation this week

Everyone should do whatever they can to get Hopper. He looked soo good out there and will go up a lot in price. I can see him averaging close to 80.

He's a beauty Hopper. Would've played AFL earlier in a number of other teams, cracks in hard and attracts the footy. Only issue for me is his inflated price and I'm chasing something cheaper that maybe offers DPP as well

Adams > Mohr
Menadue > Montagna

Putting Wells back on the ground that gives me a fairly good fwd line with Petracca at F6.

My backs are still absolutely atrocious, I've decided from here on in no sideways trading of anything even resembling a premo, only rooks up to premos/fallen premos (except Fantasia is the first gone next week and I'll continue to carry a rook-heavy backline for another week).

As usual I've spent too long this season going sideways on premos who are underperforming or in a form slump while I'm carrying rooks who should be gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 9 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back