Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menegola needs surgery and is out for extended period. Surely good for constable..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Amazing, every player I trade out goes on to punish me. Constable will be good for 90+ every week now. Also traded Butters out and now he's back in. Meanwhile I still have Scott and Burgess as deadwood.

Statistically he will be but Dogs fans won't care one bit.. He was a major factor in them winning the flag in '16..that's what he will be remmebred for. He's also sacrificed around $2m for his contract in 2020-2021...hopefully he can live a happy and normal life moving forward...seems like the metal demons really affected him...
His contract was heavily front loaded. The dogs won't be saving that kind of coin with him retiring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Cogs out, my midfield will be Sloane, Brouch, Rocky, Bray, Walsh, Duurs, Hayes, Atkins/Answerth.
I challenge anyone to post a worse midfield than that!

Sloane will be tagged by Berry this week
Brouch struggles to ton up most weeks
Bray has just forgotten how to football and I can see him doing SFA again out on the wing, really tough matchup as well of course
Rocky needs to go huge to get me to 1800 this week

With Cogs out, my midfield will be Sloane, Brouch, Rocky, Bray, Walsh, Duurs, Hayes, Atkins/Answerth.
I challenge anyone to post a worse midfield than that!

Sloane will be tagged by Berry this week
Brouch struggles to ton up most weeks
Bray has just forgotten how to football and I can see him doing SFA again out on the wing, really tough matchup as well of course
Rocky needs to go huge to get me to 1800 this week

If constables doesn’t play I’m rolling with:

Cripps (de boer tag- best tagger in the league), treloar, Neale- now a spud since I got him, rocky, Walsh, stocker (will probably be dropped), gibbons. Mines much worse.

If constables doesn’t play I’m rolling with:

Cripps (de boer tag- best tagger in the league), treloar, Neale- now a spud since I got him, rocky, Walsh, stocker (will probably be dropped), gibbons. Mines much worse.
Please...Cripps can't get tagged to under 90, when he turns it on in the third qtr then DeBoer won't be able to stop him. He'll have at least one 40+ pt quarter and that should see him ton up.
Neale will run riot against Adelaide, won't be tagged for the first time in a while.
Trel will be huge as well, even if he starts slow he still gets 120s

Those 3 will outscore my combo of Bray/Brouch/Sloane by at least 50 points

Plus Constable late in for you will be huge. In a week where most who have Mrouch/Cogs will be fielding an extra rookie in the mids, Constable will be a huge advantage as he's such a safe 90 now

Why are so many trading Cogs? GWS said it is maybe just one week...he played a few games with the injury and I reckon they are just resting him in an easy game this week. Wish they just stopped playing him 2 weeks ago so I could trade him while he still had value...has dropped heaps since then.

Why are so many trading Cogs? GWS said it is maybe just one week...he played a few games with the injury and I reckon they are just resting him in an easy game this week. Wish they just stopped playing him 2 weeks ago so I could trade him while he still had value...has dropped heaps since then.
Same reason why everyone traded in Westhoff last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back