Official Team Thread Roys FFC S19 - S19 Broken Medalists Mooch & Reardo!!

Remove this Banner Ad

As mentioned in the S18 thread, we are going on a Preseason tour (hopefully i'll get my head around the qooty program soon).
First up we will be battling the 1996 Fitzroy Lions team at the Brunswick St Oval, next we take on the best of the Brisbane Lions 01-03 premiership side at the Gabba, and finally we take on the Fitzroy Team of the Century at the MCG.

I'm going to be mixing up the positions, so if there is a spot you want to have run in let me know.

Put me wherever you like.

As mentioned in the S18 thread, we are going on a Preseason tour (hopefully i'll get my head around the qooty program soon).
First up we will be battling the 1996 Fitzroy Lions team at the Brunswick St Oval, next we take on the best of the Brisbane Lions 01-03 premiership side at the Gabba, and finally we take on the Fitzroy Team of the Century at the MCG.

I'm going to be mixing up the positions, so if there is a spot you want to have run in let me know.

Surely we can beat the Team of the Century, half of them are dead!

Surely we can beat the Team of the Century, half of them are dead!
why do you think i picked them. i wanted an easy win for confidence sakes before we hit the big time.

fingers crossed. or i'm going to have to rethink my whole unsolicited recruiting approach.
How many short are we? 22-24 is enough and leaves room for recruiting/poaching/kidnapping during the season..

S19 Potential Milestones
50 Games

Klim (32 games)*
PTizzle (46 games)
Cannon82 (33 games)
100 Games
Cheetah (86 games)
Mooch (98 games)
150 Games
FitzroyRamone (138 games)
Freakie (142 games)
Reardo (138 games)
royboy2 (137 games)
Slax (135 games)
350 Games
Fred (329 games)*

*denotes needs to play finals to achieve milestone in S19

Please let me know if you think i've got any of it wrong, i'm working for a few different files, so i may have missed something.

11 more games and fred equals rfctigerarmy as the holder of most games in the SFA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roys i'd like you to meet immortalmike, mike's a potential new recruit for us so i hope someones got the chuds on ice, to give mike a warm welcome.
I'm confused. Should we offer immortalmike cold or warm chuds? We haven't quite perfected the bacon and asparagus flavour yet.

whatever brings out the flavour. The Bacon and Asparagus needs more duck lard.
I've gotten some tips from this dude about that.
heston_blumenthal_1x1.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Roys FFC S19 - S19 Broken Medalists Mooch & Reardo!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back