Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 36 Community Rooms - The Quest for the Holy Grail !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Round Whatever we were up to plus one Barrels Award
In the Round after the last Round I remembered to do this (I'm sure AnUltimateRessie will tell me at some point), the Roys played the Royals. I the battle of the superfluous suffix, I'm sure the Roys emerged victorious. Or it was a draw.....

But regardless of the result, Qooty was the real winner - and the best opposition poster was debated at length.... Or perhaps just a few posts, it's late in the season and it's hard to keep going week in week out....

And despite the tragedy of Allikat not being here much this season, the winner from the Royals was GreyCrow - assuming he's actually on their list and still plays in the league, we're not paying that much attention over here at the moment...

Congratulations !! Well deserved as always !!

3C6EA04B-B822-4D99-B650-A8C407C071C0.jpeg.jpg

Roys All Sweet FA Nominations
Z80sfWQ.png

For Season 36, the Roys FFC have just lodged their All Sweet FA nominations.

Please join with me in congratulating the following players on fantastic on field seasons....

S36 All Sweet FA Nominations.jpg
_Mike_ , tigs2010 , DERRINALPHIL , Zevon , Pure Grunt

cheers.gif

In the Round after the last Round I remembered to do this (I'm sure AnUltimateRessie will tell me at some point), the Roys played the Royals. I the battle of the superfluous suffix, I'm sure the Roys emerged victorious. Or it was a draw.....

But regardless of the result, Qooty was the real winner - and the best opposition poster was debated at length.... Or perhaps just a few posts, it's late in the season and it's hard to keep going week in week out....

And despite the tragedy of Allikat not being here much this season, the winner from the Royals was GreyCrow - assuming he's actually on their list and still plays in the league, we're not paying that much attention over here at the moment...

Congratulations !! Well deserved as always !!

View attachment 1859334
oh shit, good reminder that I need to close out rate the oppo

spamfl-small-png.1855367

The R.O.I are playing in the SPAM FL preliminary final against the Baghdad Bandits here:

Z80sfWQ.png

Roys - less than 24 hrs to our favourite time of the year - it's both Mobbs complaining about his votes and #cockupcentral - the Roys B&F night !!

(assuming I get it all finished and the graphics all done.....)

Commencing around 7pm (based upon previously declared assumptions), there will be posts and awards and stuff and cockups....

_Mike_ , JackNah_8 , Barrels , tigs2010 , Roylion , Sterge , RU_ , Kabanna , windyhill , Allikat , Elmer_Judd , Mooch , fitzroybowiedog , Zevon , royboy2 , Aristotle Pickett , 3KZ is Football , Beandip , Chezzalenko Reborn , DERRINALPHIL , Ed_Gein , Phar Ace , Mobbs , MrsEddieBetts , Pure Grunt , SpecialBruce

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In unrelated news, annoyingly real life has gotten in the way of me arriving at the B&F on time this evening; as such could I please just request that you start without me but hold back my cannon firing until towards the end of the evening? K thanks

In unrelated news, annoyingly real life has gotten in the way of me arriving at the B&F on time this evening; as such could I please just request that you start without me but hold back my cannon firing until towards the end of the evening? K thanks
All good. I've been on unpaid leave since Rd1

Zevon only being served Mint Drumsticks and desserts tonight on account of his disappointing and heartbreaking betrayal of us Roys

tumblr_mhroltGJY41s4bqdzo5_250.gif

No one, no matter what bad things they have done should ever be forced to suffer the horrors that is mint ...

Zevon only being served Mint Drumsticks and desserts tonight on account of his disappointing and heartbreaking betrayal of us Roys

tumblr_mhroltGJY41s4bqdzo5_250.gif

No one, no matter what bad things they have done should ever be forced to suffer the horrors that is mint ...

now, now, I don't want to see any of this sort of action towards Zevon tonight.....

zevon.jpg

If you are going to do it, do it properly and stab him in the front !!!!

prepare to die.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 36 Community Rooms - The Quest for the Holy Grail !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back