Rudest/Nicest player you've met?

Remove this Banner Ad

Richo is still by far the nicest footballer I've ever met, as a kid and as an adult. I think he had a really good understanding of how much he meant to Richmond fan's especially kids that idolised him.

His best mate Ben Harrison is also super nice.

Sold a car to David Hale when he came over from the Hawks to Fremantle. Really laid back guy and quite funny. Good bloke. Nice young family at the time too.
Met Dave Mundy as well. Very humble. Top bloke.
On the other side of the coin, met Glen Jackovic. Well, let me just say my mum always told me if you haven't got anything nice to say about someone, don't say anything at all.

On SM-G980F using BigFooty.com mobile app

A week after the 2023 GF:

A colleague of mine told me that his daughter (who’s a die hard Collingwood supporter) approached Darcy Moore at a Fitzroy pub just to congratulate him on his flag win and show her appreciation.

Moore could not have been any ruder to her and told her to leave him alone.

While I was playing billiards with a mate in a South Yarra pub in about 2007, Barry Hall and his mate came up to us to ask if they could take over the table after our game. We suggested that we challenge him to a game and he agreed. Seemed like a decent bloke. Nothing overly positive or negative to report.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Rudest/Nicest player you've met?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back