Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys come and have a look at my brand new jerseys website - NRL Jerseys. It's only new so not too much work has been completed thus far, but I have some big plans for the website, including a full jerseys history, blog updates, jersey rankings, jersey match centers, a jerseys ladder and a jerseys roundup for each season. So check it out and keep your eyes open for future updates to the website. You can view different pages by clicking on the headings on the top bar. Please leave some feedback and tell me if there's something you want me to add to the website. Hope you enjoy the website! https://sites.google.com/view/nrljerseys

I know the sharks have had many sponsors that haven't lasted a season, but I'm not sure i would put are gutters in the long term category.

I guess with no actual sponsorship money coming in, the Sharks couldn't front for a decent copywriter. I mean, what the hell is this?

Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 13.11.38.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a new business venture, and their temporary club home while the actual one is under renovations.

Promoting the new club, logo looks good, and not a blank jersey. Win-win.

It's a new business venture, and their temporary club home while the actual one is under renovations.

Promoting the new club, logo looks good, and not a blank jersey. Win-win.
It is very much a win win for the club. The article is not much of a win.

Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back