Rugby League V Rugby Union V Soccer

Remove this Banner Ad

thebigboy said:
wussball huh??

I bet you like basketball don't you?
I absolutely detest basketball - even more so than soccer. My family jumped on the basketball bandwagon in the 90's so I've had nothing but basketball rammed down my throat. They hated AFL and I was never allowed to watch it. I've been so deprived
1171.gif
I never saw a State-of-Origin game and I missed out on the glory years of 92 and 94
310.gif
The only reason I knew the Eagles won in those years was because our next-door neighbours and one of our parish priests were passionate supporters. For some reason still unclear to me, the guy used to begin his sermons with the latest football results. I'm not kidding :D

Fledgling said:
I absolutely detest basketball - even more so than soccer. My family jumped on the basketball bandwagon in the 90's so I've had nothing but basketball rammed down my throat. They hated AFL and I was never allowed to watch it. I've been so deprived
1171.gif
I never saw a State-of-Origin game and I missed out on the glory years of 92 and 94
310.gif
The only reason I knew the Eagles won in those years was because our next-door neighbours and one of our parish priests were passionate supporters. For some reason still unclear to me, the guy used to begin his sermons with the latest football results. I'm not kidding :D

You are a good bloke after-all:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

soccer isnt called the beautiful game for nothing
(although the diving I-ties are trying their best to ruin it). It can unite countries or has everyone already forgotten the world cup and the freakish skill on display? Rugby is just a game for boofheads who are too big, slow and dont have the brain power to play the best game of them all - aussie rules!!

dynamite kid said:
Rugby is just a game for boofheads who are too big, slow and dont have the brain power to play the best game of them all - aussie rules!!
Do the names Lockyer, Carter, Marshall, Johns etc ring a bell?

Sylvia Saint said:
Do the names Lockyer, Carter, Marshall, Johns etc ring a bell?
I forgot that a fit jonah lomu, born and raised on aussie rules would have been one of the greatest power forwards the game has ever seen. With his running power, stamina and sheer size he would have been unstoppable.

Do the names ronaldo, ronaldinho, figo, ballack and buffon mean anything to you?

goal sneak said:
League - That international on the weekend was awsome

Yeah it was... great news for you melbourians, this saturday night at the Telstra Dome, Australia V New Zealand!! Get Out And Support Your Country!!!! See Some Biff's and huge hits as well!

BTW I prefer AFL Way before Union:thumbsu:

I voted for soccer, I watch more of it than either of the rugby codes and am a regular at Sydney FC games. Number 2 would be rugby league, I don't see that much of it but it's not a bad game. I'm not a fan of rugby union at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rugby League V Rugby Union V Soccer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back