Discussion Rule breaches

Remove this Banner Ad

With the way this club is being ran, I may as well elect myself as the club rep.
You may be better off just focusing on the job your meant to be doing, our club is doing just fine, thanks:)

You may be better off just focusing on the job your meant to be doing, our club is doing just fine, thanks:)

Apparently not, that's why we're here.

No, you're wrong, that's not why we are here at all

Uno Reverse GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the way this club is being ran, I may as well elect myself as the club rep.
Good idea, then remove yourself from the Committee for … well … because Bombers.

You can ask, but I don’t have time to answer questions that are irrelevant to the priorities of the league right now.

As already said, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

If you’d like to be the new rep, then we can have those conversations in due course.
Honestly are you always like this or did we just get you on a good day?

Not a bad idea, lots of support for that move I reckon…

Good try, but you’re going to have to do better than that to get to Baghdad. There’s more of a chance that John Lennon will tour again.

PhotoCollage_20240608_205729139.jpg

Good try, but you’re going to have to do better than that to get to Baghdad. There’s more of a chance that John Lennon will tour again.
he hasn't got time, the 7 11 he is running in Moe is too busy these days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Rule breaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back