Rumour File #7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Rusty at the National Park Hotel, Kinglake, about 30 minutes ago. Any other sightings? Gotta find him.

Yeah, apparently that's where Adelaide officials do their meetings with players from Melbourne clubs.

Anybody care to take a guess on which team Dangerfield or Tippett followed as kids?

That gets you a Kim Hagdorn "I heard it somewhere" gong. :thumbsu:

To be fair numbers, I am dealing with someone talking to someone at the JN medal via twitter... she got all panicy when they didnt know where Rusty was

Cannot only confirm that Rusty was at the B & F (left arm in a sling), he was talking to a group of light-hearted blokes who were playfully asking of he was staying. He kept saying it, before the guy got his camera out and Rusty said:

I'm ****ing staying.

Additionally, regarding Curnow, his left arm was also in a sling, asked him if he got the "Walker surgery", where he said he pretty much did. Asked him if he was looking forward to giving Montagna one: he grinned and said hopefully :D .

Cannot only confirm that Rusty was at the B & F (left arm in a sling), he was talking to a group of light-hearted blokes who were playfully asking of he was staying. He kept saying it, before the guy got his camera out and Rusty said:

I'm ****ing staying.

Additionally, regarding Curnow, his left arm was also in a sling, asked him if he got the "Walker surgery", where he said he pretty much did. Asked him if he was looking forward to giving Montagna one: he grinned and said hopefully :D .

:thumbsu:

Great stuff, thanks for this. Sleeping now, and resting easier!

Numbers - definitely added to my lexicon :D

Jon Pierik
The Blues have also opened contract renegotiations with Bret Thornton. The utility reinvigorated his career this season after a shift to attack.

His manager, Anthony McConville, met the club yesterday. It is believed Thornton, who turns 28 next month, would be keen on a two-year deal.

Despite speculation to the contrary, the Blues claim they have no interest in trading half-back Jordan Russell.

Russell, second in the club best and fairest in 2010, played 16 matches this season but was overlooked for the finals. The 24-year-old remains under contract for next season but his management has contacted the Blues to clarify rumours he could be traded.

Midfielder Brock McLean, 25, is also contracted for next season but the Blues would entertain a trade for the hard-nut midfielder should he be open to a move.
Jon Pierik

Pierik's Carlton.

Saw Rusty at the National Park Hotel, Kinglake, about 30 minutes ago. Any other sightings? Gotta find him.
6tlbv9.png

Just spotted Kouta at a cafe around the corner from my place (Nth Melb) having a coffee with some dodgy types in black suits. No souvs on offer.

Still looks fit....sign him up Ratts!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just spotted Kouta at a cafe around the corner from my place (Nth Melb) having a coffee with some dodgy types in black suits. No souvs on offer.

Still looks fit....sign him up Ratts!
Kouta works part time for a finance company. I work as an accountant and actually had lunch with him a few months ago, he comes along and talks footy once his his colleague has got the finance spiel out of the way. It's quite possible he was meeting with someone as part of this role.
And yes, he still looks super fit, I don't think his knees and hip would appreciate more AFL though.
When I met him he introduced himself as 'Anthony', I couldn't bring myself to tell him that I idolised him as a teenager in the 90's. FWIW, he seems like a very humble guy.

Kouta works part time for a finance company. I work as an accountant and actually had lunch with him a few months ago, he comes along and talks footy once his his colleague has got the finance spiel out of the way. It's quite possible he was meeting with someone as part of this role.
And yes, he still looks super fit, I don't think his knees and hip would appreciate more AFL though.
When I met him he introduced himself as 'Anthony', I couldn't bring myself to tell him that I idolised him as a teenager in the 90's. FWIW, he seems like a very humble guy.
he spends a lot of time with the herbalife caper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back