Rumour Rumour File II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly is nothing like Mackie.

He's hard as nails like Andy McKay.

Gun who would add premiership experience to our club off the field with his knowledge as to how to train to be successfull.

Won't happen.[/quote]

You said the same thing during the brownlow about Judd :p :)

Stranger things have happened folks

Ha ha!

I reckon Kelly would rather follow Thompson to the Scum.

Please don't invite any Geelong fans on here to top off the cocky Crows fans wanting Jacobs...

Not happening at this stage TG.

Just listening to the Cats presser now & Thompson has been given "time out" to make a decision on his future.

Brian Cook said that he will not be going to the scum ;)

They want him to make a decision before trade week.

*Quick edit

It is on the HUN website now ..........

Geelong coach Mark Thompson weighs up future

UPDATE 3.18pm: GEELONG hopes to have an answer this week from Mark Thompson about whether he will coach the Cats next year

But Thompson will not be joining former teammate James Hird at Essendon.

Thompson told the Cats this morning he was suffering from burnout and wanted some time out after 11 years as senior coach.

The club confirmed in a media conference at 3pm that Thompson had been approached by Essendon, which today announced Hird as coach for the next four years.

"In Mark's own words, he doesn't wish to go there," Geelong chief executive Brian Cook said.

Geelong coach Mark Thompson weighs up future

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't work out why people like the fact that Sticks is stepping down...

There will never be another president that brings the same passion and energy to the club that Sticks does. I think some posters sell the guy a bit short. He was instrumental in putting the Mars deal together and from what I hear played a major role in ensuring that Richard Pratt left the club with a large financial sum.

The guys bleeds navy blue.

I can't work out why people like the fact that Sticks is stepping down...

There will never be another president that brings the same passion and energy to the club that Sticks does. I think some posters sell the guy a bit short. He was instrumental in putting the Mars deal together and from what I hear played a major role in ensuring that Richard Pratt left the club with a large financial sum.

The guys bleeds navy blue.

I'll stick my neck out here, just to be knocked down.

Kernahan is not as "profile" as many would like.
Kernahan may still be perceived to be too bogan to be a president of an organisation
Kerhahan, for lack of experience, may be perceived to be an amateur amongst the big boys.
Kernahan may not have the skill set to bring the best forward to our club.

One thing though no-one will ever question Kernahan on, is his loyalty for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back