Current Trial Russell Hill & Carol Clay Pt 2 *Pilot Greg Lynn Guilty for the Murder of Carol Clay

When will the jury have delivered their decisions of guilty or not guilty on both?

• 1st day

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • 2nd day

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Between day 3 and 5

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Over 1 week

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Hung on one or both timeframe unknown

Votes: 21 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So people DO NOT MISS THIS this is some of what what Lynn and Melanie were recorded as saying. WOW. Disgusting.

Lynn "
"Let's see if the cops turn up. If they do, we know they can put a tracker on it."

"F***ing white people. That's all it is. Who can we annoy now? Who can we annoy?"

"Who decides what's right and what's wrong? That's the thing, judgment, judge does, the law does, the community does."

"Ballistics, you'd think they would want samples of my ammo…

Re Hill & Clay Lynn says
"They're sitting on a beach in f***ing Queensland. Nudist Beach. Butt naked. Playing on his f***ing drone. Running up and down the beach. Taking pictures of the young people. Who's got the biggest dick?"

"It looks like your car … it really does!" she exclaimed.

"It's not funny, sweetpea," Lynn replied.

She's cackling like a hyena, it might be said," the judge remarked.

Ms Lynn, who was sitting in the court's public gallery as the recording was played, began sobbing as she heard her voice echoing through the room.
Mrs Lynn joked about Mr Lynn having to hide things, how Mrs Clay did not like camping, and how she got 'donked' on her head after someone got mad with her," the judge wrote.

PLEASE READ THIS NOW. Some of the recordings that show Lynn for who he really is. Disgusting. Disrespectful to the Clay and Hill families. And Mr's Lynn not much better,

This from your earlier post.

"Let's see if the cops turn up. If they do, we know they can put a tracker on it."
"F***ing white people. That's all it is. Who can we annoy now? Who can we annoy?"
"Who decides what's right and what's wrong? That's the thing, judgment, judge does, the law does, the community does."
"Ballistics, you'd think they would want samples of my ammo…"

He's amoral. self centered and lacking conscience. It's very telling. The below also leads me to thinking, he was spying on them.

"They're sitting on a beach in f***ing Queensland. Nudist Beach. Butt naked. Playing on his f***ing drone. Running up and down the beach. Taking pictures of the young people. Who's got the biggest dick?"
While cackling like a hyena. Really .... the judge did really say she was cackling like a hyena.

"Mrs Lynn joked about Mr Lynn having to hide things, how Mrs Clay did not like camping, and how she got 'donked' on her head after someone got mad with her," the judge wrote.

PLEASE READ THIS NOW. Some of the recordings that show Lynn for who he really is. Disgusting. Disrespectful to the Clay and Hill families. And Mr's Lynn not much better,

Frightening stuff. Makes you think
twice about how such outrageous and appalling behaviours that fly in the face of decency, civilised society and humanity, and that can actually coexist in the one person who managed to pass
all the rigorous psychological assessments etc. to prove he was a stable, disciplined and mentally fit person.

How often do we cross paths with a person we thought we knew so well until they trip up and showed us who they really are ?

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.Or a Ted Bundy?

He's amoral. self centered and lacking conscience. It's very telling. The below also leads me to thinking, he was spying on them.

While cackling like a hyena. Really .... the judge did really say she was cackling like a hyena.

"Mrs Lynn joked about Mr Lynn having to hide things, how Mrs Clay did not like camping, and how she got 'donked' on her head after someone got mad with her," the judge wrote.
Thanks Kurve. This blew me away. Wanted everybody to read this ASAP. It paints a picture of Lynn and it's not nice and Miss Lynn not much better it seems.

Yes it was alleged he cut the throat of his 1st wife’s pet pig.

It's been my opinion in here that Lynn did actually stab Hill to death because he's a remorseless, pitiless hater and stabbing Hill would have given him more satisfaction than shooting him.

It's demeaning when you take it in the context of what he's done to them. Murdered them, burnt them, displaced them and now speaking of the dead as per above he is a cold blooded self centered killer and thank god he got caught.! WOW

It's demeaning when you take it in the context of what he's done to them. Murdered them, burnt them, displaced them and now speaking of the dead as per above he is a cold blooded self centered killer and thank god he got caught.! WOW

Zero remorse and he's still angry at Hill and Clay, he thinks they deserved it. I hope that might be taken in to account at sentencing.

He sure hated that drone. His own words prove what many of us thought IMO.

Quote Lynn "

Frightening stuff. Makes you think
twice about how such outrageous and appalling behaviours that fly in the face of decency, civilised society and humanity, and that can actually coexist in the one person who managed to pass
all the rigorous psychological assessments etc. to prove he was a stable, disciplined and mentally fit person.

How often do we cross paths with a person we thought we knew so well until they trip up and showed us who they really are ?

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.Or a Ted Bundy?
And yet it almost seems as if the judge wanted him acquitted 😠

IMO

I didn't realize that Judge Croucher told the prosecution they could not proceed with 2 x murder charges before the trial and the Pros had to appeal the decision via the Court of Appeals who found Judge Croucher to be wrong.! (I wonder if Croucher was mates with Lynn :D) I find this astounding. He should of been taken off the case IMO. Anyhow the reasons are outlined below via ABC News:

Prosecutors were almost forced to drop murder charges against Greg Lynn​

Justice Michael Croucher delivered a ruling that could have torpedoed the prosecution case weeks before the start of the missing campers trial.

In early 2024, the judge ruled prosecutors would not be allowed to argue to the jury that Lynn's "incriminating conduct" pointed to an act of murder.

The incriminating conduct included the alleged second killing at the campsite, and the massive cover-up to hide and dispose of Mr Hill and Ms Clay's bodies.

Instead, the judge said, prosecutors could only use the incriminating conduct evidence to prove Lynn committed an unlawful killing, such as manslaughter.

Given prosecutors had no eyewitnesses to the fatal campsite struggle or conclusive forensic evidence, they wanted to argue Lynn's actions afterwards were so "next level" it proved he committed murder.

Then-lead prosecutor John Dickie said Justice Croucher's ruling meant "the prosecution couldn't proceed in relation to the two charges of murder".

Follow our live coverage of the verdict in Greg Lynn's murder trial.
It left the Crown with two options. Drop the murder charges and pursue Lynn for manslaughter, or challenge Justice Croucher's ruling in The Court of Appeal.

"The grounds of appeal will be essentially that Your Honour was wrong," Mr Dickie said.

Weeks later, the Court of Appeal sided with the prosecution, putting their case back on track and setting the stage for Lynn's murder trial.

The secret recordings of Greg and Melanie Lynn

Justice Croucher did not permit prosecutors to play secret recordings of Lynn, which were taken from devices planted in his Caroline Springs home and his Nissan Patrol four-wheel drive. read on via the link below

I don't quite understand how the judge can stress to the jury during the trial that Lynn's treatment of the corpses couldn't be taken into account to help determine his guilt or otherwise, seems like he was doubling down on the decision which was ruled to be wrong by the court of appeal? They were allowed to hear the evidence and then the judge instructs them they must ignore it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zero remorse and he's still angry at Hill and Clay, he thinks they deserved it. I hope that might be taken in to account at sentencing.
What worries me is Judge Croucher he tried to derail the whole case when you read what he has done. The Judge was found wrong by the Court of Appeals. He should of been replaced IMO.

Did he watch video from Hills phone?

He sure hated that drone. His own words prove what many of us thought IMO.

Quote Lynn "

I think he just hated everything about them, everything.

That he talks about being 'annoyed' by people in authority over their disappearances, says a lot IMO. Lynn doesn't even think they're worthy of an annoying investigation.

And yet it almost seems as if the judge wanted him acquitted 😠

IMO
It's mind blowing. He told Pros they couldn't proceed with 2 x murder trial and the Pros had to appeal his decision to the Court of Appeals who found Judge Croucher "WRONG" He should of been replaced. He corralled them into a very narrow corner of Guilty . Thank god the jury were able to process his directions and still find a Guilty verdict. After reading those recordings of Lynn and Melanie I am shocked and a little shaken. Didn't expect 2 x people to be so "F______king arrogant and self centered and disrespectful to the Clay @ Hill families.

Did he watch video from Hills phone?
I think this was Lynn's post murder/death picture of what Clay and Hill would be doing now they were dead. But maybe he did however I struggle to see how would of he had time to do this unless he took the phone/drone home with him?

I don't quite understand how the judge can stress to the jury during the trial that Lynn's treatment of the corpses couldn't be taken into account to help determine his guilt or otherwise, seems like he was doubling down on the decision which was ruled to be wrong by the court of appeal? They were allowed to hear the evidence and then the judge instructs them they must ignore it?

I think everyone is thinking the same.

Post offence conduct can usually be relied upon as evidence of mens rea or an implied admission.

It must have been reported wrong in the media and we’re not understanding. Surely this was not the judges instruction.

You make a very good point. It's almost like Judge Croucher was pissed off at being found wrong by the Court of Appeals and yet whilst still residing on the case he takes it into his own hands to corral them into a very narrow corner of Guilty and many ways of Not Guilty.

For what? For a compensation claim Lynn might be ordered to pay or to fund their lawyers?
Lynns house was possessed by Police and if found guilty compensation from the sale of the house would be given to the families of Clay and Hill. That's what was stated earlier. Is this what you mean Kurve?

Back