Current Trial Russell Hill & Carol Clay Pt 2 *Pilot Greg Lynn Guilty for the Murder of Carol Clay

When will the jury have delivered their decisions of guilty or not guilty on both?

• 1st day

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • 2nd day

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Between day 3 and 5

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Over 1 week

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Hung on one or both timeframe unknown

Votes: 21 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is PART 1 Russell Hill & Carol Clay - Wonnangatta *Pilot Greg Lynn Pleads Not Guilty to Murder

DPP v Lynn [2024] VSCA 62 (12 April 2024) INTERLOCUTORY APPEAL

R v Lynn (Rulings 1-4) [2024] VSC 373 (28 June 2024)

R v Lynn (Rulings 5 & 6) [2024] VSC 375 (28 February 2024)

R v Lynn (Ruling 7) [2024] VSC 376 (8 May 2024)

The Greg Lynn Police Interview Tapes (Shortened Version)

The 3.5 HR Police Interview

THREADS FOR THE HIGH COUNTRY DISAPPEARED
High Country Disappearance of Prison Boss David Prideaux
The Disappearance of Warren Meyer

2008 - Warren Meyer (23 March 2008) not found
2010 - Japp and Annie Viergever (29 March 2010) both shot & 3 dogs, house burnt.
2011 - David Prideaux (5 June 2011) not found
2017 - Kevin Tenant (17 February 2018) shot 3 times, played dead.
2019 - Conrad Whitlock (29 July 2019) not found
2019 - Niels Becker (24 October 2019) not found
2020 - Russell Hill and Carol Clay (20 March 2020) murdered

Lynn's first wife Lisa, was found dead on 26 October 1999.

Last edited:
Ha Ha but how's this one? Anyone heard if this is true?

Originally Posted by PANme
is he taking the p***
A news report yesterday said another inmate threw s*** on him, that is actually flung dung at him. Sounds like its already starting to appear that he may not be so popular.
Was posted here a few days ago 👉

I found it interesting when they asked about Russell hills phone, and Greg said it was still attached under the drone, on the unnamed website ramjet says it was a DJI Mavic Pro (i have one) with these the phone clips into the controller, the detectives clarify that he didn't mean attached to the controller and he says no under the drone.
is Ramjet Greg Lynn?
Whilst humming this tune (?) Blister in the Sun.;);):tonguewink:

So funny, but I will never be able to listen to this song EVER again without remembering your comment:sick: Ruined a great song, to be sure, to be sure

He had a chainsaw in his toolkit on this trip. Anyone think he may have used it to assist in transporting the bodies/fit them into the trailer? It would help explain how he moved them and would make the hiding and bonfire easier. Although I’d imagine it would be really hard to clean forensics off a chainsaw. Would he carry 2 (a burner)?

He had a chainsaw in his toolkit on this trip. Anyone think he may have used it to assist in transporting the bodies/fit them into the trailer? It would help explain how he moved them and would make the hiding and bonfire easier. Although I’d imagine it would be really hard to clean forensics off a chainsaw. Would he carry 2 (a burner)?
When the Dennis Allen and his cohorts murdered Anton Kenny and attempted to stuff his body in a 44 Gallon drum (200 litres for you youngsters here) his legs were sticking out.

They had the bright idea of cutting his legs off with a chain saw.

The reports at the time didn't mention how sharp the chain was or whether they shapened it before starting (somehow I doubt it) but they had to give it up because it the chain kept on clogging up with flesh.

After giving up they resorted to the tried and tested method of hacking them off with a machete.

The girlfriends were sent down to the local Milk bar and bought out the total supply of Bleach and White King

Sorry reminds me of the one and only..!

Attachments

• 8C8970415-130730-ent-dexter-hmed.jpg
    8C8970415-130730-ent-dexter-hmed.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What ever it was it’s pretty safe to assume Lynn was worried the colour of his car could lead investigators back to him.

That suggests he might have been concerned about witnesses or cctv.

It’s an extremely unusual thing to do. Paint your car with a roller.

He did it once after a commuting a serious crime …

The evidence he gave was that he thought it may help him disappear from the investigation but also that the car was pretty beat up from being a bush basher and needed a paint job regardless. The paint he used was a metallic paint he had already purchased for the purpose of painting his old Jayco Hawk. You are right that painting with a roller is unusual, most in the 4wd scene repaint with spray guns but the impression I got is Lynn is that much of a tight arse that he didn't want to go out and buy proper spray guns but instead opted for cheap bunnings rollers and the paint he already had. Even got the kids to help out as a covid project.

This is a half hearted attempt at concealment. Anyone really wanting to conceal the car would break it up and deposit it at a wreckers with multitudes of old Nissan Patrols of which there would be plenty at wrecking yards.

That or torch it.

Possible, but I’d imagine that a chainsaw would not only accumulate significant biological matter (unless as you suggest could have been disposed of and replaced), but chainsaw would also leave possible evidence on some of the larger bone fragments. Ie evidence of having been sawed.

I do agree that it’s likely the bodies were dismembered to assist with transport and concealment, but would guess this was done with a blade (Damascus or machete) much like breaking down an animal carcass - dislocate the joints and sever the tissue and ligaments.

PS, I’m not a psycho, I promise lol just a farm kid keen on paddock to plate rather than the trauma of taking beautiful happy animals to horrendous abattoirs

When the Dennis Allen and his cohorts murdered Anton Kenny and attempted to stuff his body in a 44 Gallon drum (200 litres for you youngsters here) his legs were sticking out.

The reports at the time didn't mention how sharp the chain was or whether they shapened it before starting (somehow I doubt it) but they had to give it up because it the chain kept on clogging up with flesh.

After giving up they resorted to the tried and tested method of hacking them off with a machete.

The girlfriends were sent down to the local Milk bar and bought out the total supply of Bleach and White King
I assume the bones in your neck would be small or was Hill also injured (like Clay) from the gun? Lynn mentioned that when he went back to burn the bodies a part of a body might have been taken away by wild dogs but couldn’t tell them what part.

I assume the bones in your neck would be small or was Hill also injured (like Clay) from the gun? Lynn mentioned that when he went back to burn the bodies a part of a body might have been taken away by wild dogs but couldn’t tell them what part.
Cervical spine discs are fairly small but super interconnected and strong as heck! (In sheep at least from my experience) and very hard to dislocate and separate. Mind you, Lynn is a pure psycho imo and an axe would make short work of this

Cervical spine discs are fairly small but super interconnected and strong as heck! (In sheep at least from my experience) and very hard to dislocate and separate. Mind you, Lynn is a pure psycho imo and an axe would make short work of this
Yes he’s shown what he’s capable of that’s for sure.
I don’t know how he’s lugged a 6 foot 2 body around. Hill was a slim man but quite broad too.

Was there any mention of Hill and Ms Clay having sleeping bags?
Maybe Lynn killed them while they were in them and used the sleeping bags and rope (as Kurve had mentioned) to lift them, and he has burnt the sleeping bags somewhere else later.
Maybe Lynn didn’t want to mention the sleeping bags because it would be seen that they were in them when they were killed.
Hope this makes sense.

I’m sure it’s been discussed but I’ve missed it, by surely there was blood at the scene which would have indicated where they were killed, it would have been impossible to clean the scene thoroughly in the time frame discussed and at night.
It was thought for awhile that they had just disappeared which would indicate no obvious blood?
So where were they actually killed? In the tent?

Possible, but I’d imagine that a chainsaw would not only accumulate significant biological matter (unless as you suggest could have been disposed of and replaced), but chainsaw would also leave possible evidence on some of the larger bone fragments. Ie evidence of having been sawed.

I do agree that it’s likely the bodies were dismembered to assist with transport and concealment, but would guess this was done with a blade (Damascus or machete) much like breaking down an animal carcass - dislocate the joints and sever the tissue and ligaments.

PS, I’m not a psycho, I promise lol just a farm kid keen on paddock to plate rather than the trauma of taking beautiful happy animals to horrendous abattoirs
Err I think I might become a non animal eater! For about the 20th try. Until I smell a Bunnings Sausage Sizzle anyway. But the beautiful happy animals destination vision is hard to unsee. I hate hate having to overtake the big trucks transporting livestock and shut my eyes if I’m a passenger. Not when I’m driving!!

Now back to Lynn and his bush adventures. Can’t see him using a chainsaw as you have reasoned. And a new chainsaw purchase would be obvious and traceable to verify date of purchase.

Don’t want to think about the alternatives. But I doubt he would have done any body modifications at that stage because he dumped them the first time just off a bush track, unconcealed except for some vegetation and rocks.

Scum of the earth. Everyone involved.

Was there any mention of Hill and Ms Clay having sleeping bags?
Maybe Lynn killed them while they were in them and used the sleeping bags and rope (as Kurve had mentioned) to lift them, and he has burnt the sleeping bags somewhere else later.
Maybe Lynn didn’t want to mention the sleeping bags because it would be seen that they were in them when they were killed.
Hope this makes sense.
Can’t have. Clay’s Forensic evidence found on canopy of Hill’s Ute. Plus shattered disappeared side mirror on passenger side. And Clay’s scattered skull fragment.

Err I think I might become a non animal eater! For about the 20th try. Until I smell a Bunnings Sausage Sizzle anyway. But the beautiful happy animals destination vision is hard to unsee. I hate hate having to overtake the big trucks transporting livestock and shut my eyes if I’m a passenger. Not when I’m driving!!

Now back to Lynn and his bush adventures. Can’t see him using a chainsaw as you have reasoned. And a new chainsaw purchase would be obvious and traceable to verify date of purchase.

Don’t want to think about the alternatives. But I doubt he would have done any body modifications at that stage because he dumped them the first time just off a bush track, unconcealed except for some vegetation and rocks.

I'm not really interested in the gory details but it could be why Lynn tried to shut down the line of questioning in his ROI when he was asked who he put in the trailer first. The police have a litany of charges they can hit him with I suppose - offensive conduct involving human remains etc. This why these next few months is going to have enough in it for this to not be over.

Back