Current Trial Russell Hill & Carol Clay Pt 2 *Pilot Greg Lynn Guilty for the Murder of Carol Clay

When will the jury have delivered their decisions of guilty or not guilty on both?

• 1st day

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • 2nd day

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Between day 3 and 5

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Over 1 week

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Hung on one or both timeframe unknown

Votes: 21 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is PART 1 Russell Hill & Carol Clay - Wonnangatta *Pilot Greg Lynn Pleads Not Guilty to Murder

DPP v Lynn [2024] VSCA 62 (12 April 2024) INTERLOCUTORY APPEAL

R v Lynn (Rulings 1-4) [2024] VSC 373 (28 June 2024)

R v Lynn (Rulings 5 & 6) [2024] VSC 375 (28 February 2024)

R v Lynn (Ruling 7) [2024] VSC 376 (8 May 2024)

The Greg Lynn Police Interview Tapes (Shortened Version)

The 3.5 HR Police Interview

THREADS FOR THE HIGH COUNTRY DISAPPEARED
High Country Disappearance of Prison Boss David Prideaux
The Disappearance of Warren Meyer

2008 - Warren Meyer (23 March 2008) not found
2010 - Japp and Annie Viergever (29 March 2010) both shot & 3 dogs, house burnt.
2011 - David Prideaux (5 June 2011) not found
2017 - Kevin Tenant (17 February 2018) shot 3 times, played dead.
2019 - Conrad Whitlock (29 July 2019) not found
2019 - Niels Becker (24 October 2019) not found
2020 - Russell Hill and Carol Clay (20 March 2020) murdered

Lynn's first wife Lisa, was found dead on 26 October 1999.

Last edited:
Just a normal, casual day stopping at the car wash🥴
It’s scary to think who you might be close to when out and about. Wouldn’t think the person next to you at the car wash had just had two bodies in the trailer.

Hard to believe there wouldn’t have been some good CCTV coverage at that car wash and depending on the time, a few people thinking the pink foam looked kind of odd??

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Even if so surely there's more than just that to link GL to the case....

It looks like either a suicide pact or murder suicide but in the circumstances, I don't think it would hurt for the cops to take another, bit harder look at it.

Lynn started with Ansett in Oct 1994 after he left the air ambulance in Tassie, which Southern had the contract for. Despite numerous news reports Lynn never worked for Southern and he only flew Cessnas.

There is some question about why Lynn left the air ambulance and if there was a gap between these two roles.

Lisa worked for Southern and this is where they met. Back then Launceston was a very small base with few pilots and even fewer cabin crew. Even though they did not operate on the same aircraft there was regular interaction between Southern crew and air ambulance pilots.

The hijackers flew aircraft into the twin towers on 9/11 and on September 14 2001 the Ansett fleet was grounded.

After a guarantee from the Australian government and several rescue attempts Ansett recommenced limited operations until the final collapse on March 4 2002 when Ansett flew its last service.

Lynn was employed at Ansett until Feb 2002. Which means he may have left prior to the final collapse on March 4 which may well have been part of redundancies as a result of administration.

Lynn started work for Qatar in Doha Sept 2002.

He left Qatar in November 2007. Returning to Australia.

He met Melanie in Doha.
Link to ABC article which includes the following information

1720751599742.png
1720751665585.png

It looks like either a suicide pact or murder suicide but in the circumstances, I don't think it would hurt for the cops to take another, bit harder look at it.

If there was information to warrant a new investigation - yes I would hope so. I would hope that public resources are not being spent if the only connection is they lived in the same suburb and possibly knew each other.

If there was information to warrant a new investigation - yes I would hope so. I would hope that public resources are not being spent if the only connection is they lived in the same suburb and possibly knew each other.

It's alleged death threats towards Mr and Mrs V were made by Lynn.

Depends on how they're prescribed. Ideally they are not a medication to be prescribed long term, typically short term or as required (e.g., at onset of a panic attack). Of course many GPs disregard this and prescribe for longer term uses. Either way benzos and alcohol together is going to sedate

Not uncommonly prescribed for pain sufferers who have trouble falling asleep due to pain.

Lynn's Mt Macedon address was 11 Zig Zag Rd

THE AGE - LAW NOTICES - 27 JUL 2000
RE: LISA MAREE LYNN
TAKE NOTICE that GREGORY
STUART LYNN the husband of Lisa
Maree Lynn deceased late of 11 Zig
Zag Road, Mount Macedon Victoria
Flight Attendant will 14 days after
publication of this advertisement
apply to the Supreme Court of
Victoria for a Grant of
Administration of the estate of the
deceased upon Intestacy there
being no Will of the deceased.
WILMOTH FIELD & WARNE
Solicitors of 154 A'Beckett Street
Melbourne

I reckon police would have already started looking at it when GL was arrested and they’ve have already ruled it out or it’s still ongoing.

I don’t believe the article of the V’s was solely the journalists idea.

Alleged by who? If this is the case did it make it to the coroners report?

I don't know why that information would make it in to the coroner's report when there was no evidence of another party's involvement.

Nobody outside Lisa's family and the V's if the death threats are true, knew Greg Lynn was probably a psychopath capable of execution murder and using fire to destroy evidence.

Lynn's Mt Macedon address was 11 Zig Zag Rd

THE AGE - LAW NOTICES - 27 JUL 2000
RE: LISA MAREE LYNN
TAKE NOTICE that GREGORY
STUART LYNN the husband of Lisa
Maree Lynn deceased late of 11 Zig
Zag Road, Mount Macedon Victoria
Flight Attendant will 14 days after
publication of this advertisement
apply to the Supreme Court of
Victoria for a Grant of
Administration of the estate of the
deceased upon Intestacy there
being no Will of the deceased.
WILMOTH FIELD & WARNE
Solicitors of 154 A'Beckett Street
Melbourne
Sold Feb 2001.

I wonder who the man that spoke with Lisa Lynn at the Macedon Hotel was and what the 'point' of his discussion with her was about? Was his discussion with Lisa 'friendly' or 'antagonistic'? Did Lisa meet Annie V through Annie's involvement in some sort of process that involved Macedon Lodge plans of redevelopment from horse training to (human) tourism resort facilities?
Any chance it was Mr V?

Surely at this point the only link between GL & the Zig Zag Rd murders is simply the fact that he lived in Mt Macedon at the time plus possibly knew the family.

On that basis the entire local community could be suspects in a possible murder. This all seems a bit click baity red herring to me.
Only if the entire community was heard to threaten them!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Link to ABC article which includes the following information

View attachment 2045889
View attachment 2045890
If I had a dollar for every time a criminal is found to have been on a TV interview many years earlier - I would be a very rich person. My experience is it’s almost as though they leave these subtle calling cards as part of their fame and attention seeking well before they get busy with their criminal acts.

If I had a dollar for every time a criminal is found to have been on a TV interview many years earlier - I would be a very rich person. My experience is it’s almost as though they leave these subtle calling cards as part of their fame and attention seeking well before they get busy with their criminal acts.

Damn. Hope my old telethon video with Big Bird isn’t dragged up.

I was convinced for sometime that Ramjet was Lynn - or it was someone connected to the Lynn family.

I was wrong. Ramjet is not Lynn nor, from what I can tell - connected to the Lynn immediate family.

Unlike - it would appear - some interlopers on here recently.

How do you know it’s not GL?

How do you know it’s not GL?

Because HC is Ramjet….

Unmasking Rob Riggle GIF by The Masked Singer

They need more than threats though don’t they? Police might have some evidence to open a new inquest but they need evidence that GL was involved in the deaths, for it to be referred for charges.

Agreed. If more people come forward those new witness statements would help.

They now also have a potential suspect with a guilty verdict.

Lynn would definitely have known Mr and Mrs V I'm sure, they lived on the same road at the same time Lisa Lynn died.

They used to visit Lisa in their house.
Surely at this point the only link between GL & the Zig Zag Rd murders is simply the fact that he lived in Mt Macedon at the time plus possibly knew the family.

On that basis the entire local community could be suspects in a possible murder. This all seems a bit click baity red herring to me.

Not correct. Well known interactions witnessed by many in the street who knew the Lynn’s.

Threats.

Last edited:
Anybody on Zigzag Road, many on 20 acre blocks, would know each other, have exchanged phone numbers and be considered neighbours. It's important to know who your neighbours are up there and to be able to contact them immediately if needed.

I lived on the mount for a long time.

They were close friends of Lisa and would visit the house.

They tried to protect her. That sent Lynn into a rage.

That lead to threats.

Someone said recently, not sure if it was in Sly’s report, that Lynn would hold grudge - for 100 years. He never forgot. Or words to that effect.

The ten year anniversary resonates with me.

Or they spend years with camera in hand and trying to avoid having their face photographed. (aka the Claremont Serial Killer - Bradley Robert Edwards).

They were close friends of Lisa and would visit the house.

They tried to protect her. That sent Lynn into a rage.

That lead to threats.

Someone said recently, not sure if it was in Sly’s report, that Lynn would hold grudge - for 100 years. He never forgot. Or words to that effect.

The ten year anniversary resonates with me.
That doesn't make much sense. He killed them as a victory lap to celebrate 10 years since Lisa died. Very far fetched

Current Trial Russell Hill & Carol Clay Pt 2 *Pilot Greg Lynn Guilty for the Murder of Carol Clay

Back