Current Trial Russell Hill & Carol Clay Pt 2 *Pilot Greg Lynn Guilty for the Murder of Carol Clay

When will the jury have delivered their decisions of guilty or not guilty on both?

• 1st day

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • 2nd day

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Between day 3 and 5

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Over 1 week

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Hung on one or both timeframe unknown

Votes: 21 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is PART 1 Russell Hill & Carol Clay - Wonnangatta *Pilot Greg Lynn Pleads Not Guilty to Murder

DPP v Lynn [2024] VSCA 62 (12 April 2024) INTERLOCUTORY APPEAL

R v Lynn (Rulings 1-4) [2024] VSC 373 (28 June 2024)

R v Lynn (Rulings 5 & 6) [2024] VSC 375 (28 February 2024)

R v Lynn (Ruling 7) [2024] VSC 376 (8 May 2024)

The Greg Lynn Police Interview Tapes (Shortened Version)

The 3.5 HR Police Interview

THREADS FOR THE HIGH COUNTRY DISAPPEARED
High Country Disappearance of Prison Boss David Prideaux
The Disappearance of Warren Meyer

2008 - Warren Meyer (23 March 2008) not found
2010 - Japp and Annie Viergever (29 March 2010) both shot & 3 dogs, house burnt.
2011 - David Prideaux (5 June 2011) not found
2017 - Kevin Tenant (17 February 2018) shot 3 times, played dead.
2019 - Conrad Whitlock (29 July 2019) not found
2019 - Niels Becker (24 October 2019) not found
2020 - Russell Hill and Carol Clay (20 March 2020) murdered

Lynn's first wife Lisa, was found dead on 26 October 1999.

Last edited:

Or they spend years with camera in hand and trying to avoid having their face photographed. (aka the Claremont Serial Killer - Bradley Robert Edwards).

There were a couple BFew:

Ahhhh but, BRE happy to accept (now rescinded) the Community Little Athletics medal (photo shaking hands with Major) in some local Kewdale/Belmont Community newspaper + footy team veterans photo posted online for some Team on Facebook if my memory serves me correctly (including Copper in team)..... all comes back to bite (hard I hope).

Silence Of The Lambs Hannibal GIF

Such a caring community member was BRE: NOT !!!!

If I had a dollar for every time a criminal is found to have been on a TV interview many years earlier - I would be a very rich person. My experience is it’s almost as though they leave these subtle calling cards as part of their fame and attention seeking well before they get busy with their criminal acts.

It's the same when someone gets drafted in the AFL.

Footage pops up of them as a kid on TV getting interviewed.

The only way to for me too conclusively prove who ramjet is, and isn’t, would to reveal their true identity.

I do not believe that it would be fair to dox them. They have not broken any laws, it would be an invasion of privacy and potentially illegal to do so.

I’m going to share what I’ve found with Kurve to see if my reasoning is sound and take advice on what I might be able to safely share.

One complication is that we are not meant to link to other forums here.
I think Ramjet posts were part of the police sting, putting out information (at times false information) to ascertain reactions. If you check all posts on both here and the other USA-based forum, that were posted prior to 14 July 2020, then after that date (which is the date vicpol paid GL a 'friendly' visit - g'day mate you're not in any trouble, but they video and tape him secretely!), you can see pretty clearly what police were up to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Ramjet posts were part of the police sting, putting out information (at times false information) to ascertain reactions. If you check all posts on both here and the other USA-based forum, that were posted prior to 14 July 2020, then after that date (which is the date vicpol paid GL a 'friendly' visit - g'day mate you're not in any trouble, but they video and tape him secretely!), you can see pretty clearly what police were up to.

You think that particular blogger "R" was a Police "sting"? So there was another blogger that was on the forum possibly to seek information about who may know about their antics and the Police were using "R" to lure that blogger into a trap?

You're pretty clear that this is what was going on?

What's the link with a car wash? GL said during the interview he washed the trailer at The Pines.
No, he did not say it was the Pines in the ROI.
You need to get your facts straight mate and while you're doing that, it would be good if you stop accusing others of what you do on this forum, which is manipulative at best, in your attempts to steer the narrative to your own ends.

And I think there are charges that can be laid against someone that keeps pursuing vexatious and unfounded claims.
I don’t know why this would be brought up in all honesty. People who make statements to police are normally basing it on information they have or something they’ve witnessed.
Then it’s up to police as to whether they investigate further.
Why would people go to police and lie? Lynn’s already in jail for murder, possibly for a long time.

I am more interested in how you come across the information that you post about the Lynn family and Mr and Mrs V. Interested because you keep repeating the same information on here and have done so in the USA-based forum, and it is very similar information to what Bronwyn Will discussed on 60 Minutes recently.

When discussing Lisa's death at 9.07 "Lisa had too much to drink or somethink", re the pig 'story' that starts around 7.48, "the pig had died from a cold or flu, something like that - "for the most part Lisa would only hint", then she let drop that Greg had killed the pig with an axe to its' head". "I think Greg slammed a door on her".

IMO these 'stories' are starting to sound like they are being stretched and added to to suit an alternative motive.
I see....the old minimising DV.
If Lisa’s parents (who witnessed DV) say Lisa was a victim of DV, that’s good enough for me.
Did you know that DV victims will cover up DV, maybe scared to tell people what is going on?

The 2010 fire on Zigzag Road is relevant in this thread when attention is drawn to it in relation to Greg Lynn through our news outlets.

Sly has shed light on the Zig Zag Road double fatality from back in 2010, stating the police have been looking at Greg Lynn for a long time.

zigzag.png

The 2010 fire on Zigzag Road is relevant in this thread when attention is drawn to it in relation to Greg Lynn through our news outlets.

Sly has shed light on the Zig Zag Road double fatality from back in 2010, stating the police have been looking at Greg Lynn for a long time.

View attachment 2046876

I stand corrected. It is relevant then.

Something I noticed when watching the interview… when that ‘episode’ was first dropped. haven’t given it a second go (yet?! 🤔 still considering whether I still)

A lot of GL sentences seem to end in an upward inflection. That is, the pitch gets higher at the end, as if asking a question…

I’ve looked this up and here are some google answers:

Moften, this change in pitch indicates questioning, insincerity, surprise or suspense. So don't use it when you're stating facts or closing a deal.

An article in psychology today says:

Linguists have further concluded that upspeak serves conversational purposes, discouraging interruption and seeking reassurance

Something I noticed when watching the interview… when that ‘episode’ was first dropped. haven’t given it a second go (yet?! 🤔 still considering whether I still)

A lot of GL sentences seem to end in an upward inflection. That is, the pitch gets higher at the end, as if asking a question…

I’ve looked this up and here are some google answers:

Moften, this change in pitch indicates questioning, insincerity, surprise or suspense. So don't use it when you're stating facts or closing a deal.

An article in psychology today says:

Linguists have further concluded that upspeak serves conversational purposes, discouraging interruption and seeking reassurance
I wouldn't read too much into this, I think it's an Aussie thing

"Intonation Patterns: Australians tend to use a rising intonation pattern, even in statements, which gives their speech a friendly and approachable tone. This can be observed in the upward inflection at the end of sentences, which is often referred to as the “Australian question intonation.

I wouldn't read too much into this, I think it's an Aussie thing

"Intonation Patterns: Australians tend to use a rising intonation pattern, even in statements, which gives their speech a friendly and approachable tone. This can be observed in the upward inflection at the end of sentences, which is often referred to as the “Australian question intonation.

Meshel Laurie of Australian True Crime started hosting her podcasts with an upward inflection at the end of her sentences, she explained why at the time. I think she's dropped doing it now.

Current Trial Russell Hill & Carol Clay Pt 2 *Pilot Greg Lynn Guilty for the Murder of Carol Clay

Back