Official Match Thread S18 R07 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bandits at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Got to learn how to kick first
I'm glad you were not the one given me advice on how to pick up ladies sherminator...

If however you would like to share your kicking tips that would be great.

Nothing like 4 consecutive Wonders posts. That's when you know the Bandits are a team of ghosts
First quality, then activity. Sure fire way to be loathed by anyone with any semblance of credibility. Though, welcome to the big time, mate :thumbsu: Addressing your rather shabby contention, we're obviously ignoring the fact that we have seen four (note, not 4) consecutive Bombers' (note the apostrophe) posts, on more than one occasion, right?

viva la Bandits

I'm glad you were not the one given me advice on how to pick up ladies sherminator...

If however you would like to share your kicking tips that would be great.
OK I'll give you some advice on the ladies when they are all over us after the domination we're about to display.

First quality, then activity. Sure fire way to be loathed by anyone with any semblance of credibility. Though, welcome to the big time, mate :thumbsu: Addressing your rather shabby contention, we're obviously ignoring the fact that we have seen four (note, not 4) consecutive Bombers' (note the apostrophe) posts, on more than one occasion, right?

viva la Bandits
Hey haven't seen you here all week. Did you get the self centered single plane here by yourself?

Not surprised really you have never been a team player nor a player really at all when I think about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez Bigfooty isnt giving me alerts for these threads anymore. At all. None. Zip.

Ah well. Get ready for a right royal rogering!
The only alert you will hear is the air raid siren during our game tonight because we will be kicking long BOMBS from 70m out!!!

OK I'll give you some advice on the ladies when they are all over us after the domination we're about to display.
How much a night do you have to pay these ones?

We don't pay at the wonders after a win so if you want a cheaper night hang around the colosseum

How much a night do you have to pay these ones?

We don't pay at the wonders after a win so if you want a cheaper night hang around the colosseum
Our groupies are the best and they're free (n easy)..

I'll give you some tips on how to get more than one when I'm giving you a master class I on the field

Hey haven't seen you here all week. Did you get the self centered single plane here by yourself?

Not surprised really you have never been a team player nor a player really at all when I think about it.
Given you've quoted my posts on more than one occasion this week, what does that make you? Blind? Stupid?

Bit of both I suspect.

What, is it getting close to your bet time?
Yep bet time. I didn't even know it was possible to type t instead of d. There must be something wrong with you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S18 R07 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bandits at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back