Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Delons you were far too good on the day.

Disappointing way to send out an absolute stalwart of the club but I don't think he'd mind too much that the little brother got one over us.

Thanks for the week, Wonders - especially as it was quite a meaningful week and we hope we did it justice.

Great result, Demons! Some great early season performances there. Plus, lucky Headless got a big box of donuts 🍩

What a revelation at FF sausageroll has been, here’s to another good crack at the Fred 🤙🏻
Give sausage another six seasons and I reckon an EKA may be on the way.

GG Demons 👍

Also,

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

Well hush my puppies that was a most pleasing display by the Mt Buller side.

Thanks for the week Wonders, always fun

Wooooooooooooooooooo

p4p1 how’s them apples! Now you know what we do here :)

No idea why we do it but we do!
Them apples were grown to perfection.
I believe I was taken off during the 3rd quarter because of a bad case of leather poisoning?
Makes sense. The greatest irony is that the leather also poisons me. It’s like a doctor fainting at the site of blood.

You’re very welcome, see you next time ❤️
I hope we can even the score.

Or in the Wonders case just score at least

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well hush my puppies that was a most pleasing display by the Mt Buller side.

Thanks for the week Wonders, always fun

Wooooooooooooooooooo
I'd hush your puppies any day of the week. I know you'd do the same for me ❤️

After a fabulous foopy day, I stagger in here (slightly tired and emotional) to find that my fabulous Buller comrades have secured a significant victory over the minor foundation club.

Thank you everyone for posting. See you around!

Grand Uncle Horace only playing 26% tog with 2 disposals seems fitting. Kinda like a champion of the game knowing when his time is up. Gave everything he had for the Wonders and now his tank is empty. RIP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back