Official Match Thread S18 Round 10 Split Week 2 - Gold City Royals vs Baghdad Bandits at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sad from the footy, and the SFA isn't making me feel any better.

Somebody fix it, because alcohol isn't doing the trick. :(

Well done Bandits, all the best for the rest of the year. You were good fun this week.

Too good Bandits. Good luck for the rest of the year, you guys were pretty cool. Even that Beng guy :D

We'll be back next time, with some ammo. Bye!

That throne isnt so pretty now that its been used all week. Might let them keep it just as a reminder we were here.

Carve "Bandits" on it first.

And on a completely selfish personal note, a casual 27 disposals and 6 marks, plus a goal. sverik25 I got you this time :D

And on a completely selfish personal note, a casual 27 disposals and 6 marks, plus a goal. sverik25 I got you this time :D
I have enjoyed your work since day 1. You have also enjoyed your work since day 1. :thumbsu::D

I have enjoyed your work since day 1. You have also enjoyed your work since day 1. :thumbsu::D
You and I know this as well as anyone, okey.

What is better than sitting back and savouring your own personal success, even in the wake of a loss?

Ctrl-F.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You and I know this as well as anyone, okey.

What is better than sitting back and savouring your own personal success, even in the wake of a loss?

Ctrl-F.
Not a whole lot went right today after 4:40, so we savour what we can.
Not a bad game I suppose.
From a 3rd gamer not bad at all ;) I guess you didn't have too bad a game either...

So close to best Royal on ground but the DT points don't lie and I got you by 1. :)
You're a ruckman, and we all know that DT points inflate the ruckman's actual influence ;) :p
Lots went right before 4:40 though. My Honeybunny is a star!
Are we just a wee bit tipsy?

Actually on second thought, you'd call him your Honeybunny anyway. Carry on.

lol no 6 bag Bengwatkins. Shit FF.

Won the sig bet though and this time the person on the recieving end is actually going to man up for it. :thumbsu:

2/2 this year and still on top for the ALF. Tis how I roll my good man.

Won the sig bet though and this time the person on the recieving end is actually going to man up for it. :thumbsu:

2/2 this year and still on top for the ALF. Tis how I roll my good man.

You might be on top but I'm the best. Well Tarkyn_24 is the best but I have plans to surpass him someday.

You might be on top but I'm the best. Well Tarkyn_24 is the best but I have plans to surpass him someday.
Juggs, there's no shame in being second best to a champ, like how Fraser Gehrig was 2nd to Lloyd

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S18 Round 10 Split Week 2 - Gold City Royals vs Baghdad Bandits at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back