Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't have any hair you insensitive ass.

Calm Down Chill Out GIF by Family Camp Movie

Alright, Bears, today we’re heading to The Golden Throne to take on the Gold City Royals. They’ve got pyramids, they’ve got ancient history, but we’ve got something even better, MKMatty back in the lineup after 9 seasons!

This week, Senor M is driving the bus, and he’s on a mission to see how many hook turns he can pull off. I’m not sure he’ll find many opportunities in the desert, but hey, never say never.

Let’s make this one a Pharaoh’s worst nightmare. We’re not here to admire the view; we’re here to shake up their pyramid scheme and turn their Golden Throne into a wobbly seat.

MKMatty, welcome back, let’s show them what they've been missing. Bears, let’s go out there, have some fun, and remind the Royals why they should’ve stayed in their sarcophagi.

Go Bears!

Rd 4 Bus Royals.png
Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 MKMatty Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright, Bears, today we’re heading to The Golden Throne to take on the Gold City Royals. They’ve got pyramids, they’ve got ancient history, but we’ve got something even better, MKMatty back in the lineup after 9 seasons!

This week, Senor M is driving the bus, and he’s on a mission to see how many hook turns he can pull off. I’m not sure he’ll find many opportunities in the desert, but hey, never say never.

Let’s make this one a Pharaoh’s worst nightmare. We’re not here to admire the view; we’re here to shake up their pyramid scheme and turn their Golden Throne into a wobbly seat.

MKMatty, welcome back, let’s show them what they've been missing. Bears, let’s go out there, have some fun, and remind the Royals why they should’ve stayed in their sarcophagi.

Go Bears!

View attachment 2082949
Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 MKMatty Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash
This right here is the content I had in mind last season.

Go Bears!

View attachment 2082949
Hope you have a few of these in the bus

I love Royal Pine

1723936375900.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back