Official Match Thread S18 Round 10 Split Week 2 - Gold City Royals vs Baghdad Bandits at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

If I was a mod I'd come in and say Bandits? More like ban ****. And then I'd card Beng.

That would be pretty cool.
A good joke, but an infuriating rule. I remember the golden days when we could have **** abreast banter.

1. We are the Bandits. It's disrespectful not to refer to us as the Bandits. It's disappointing* that a stalwart, a respected poster, a former captain, a former member of the team, notwithstanding the Administrator, chooses to publicly rebuke those who tried to stabilise one of the greatest Sweet FA clubs.
2. A trade has already been arranged and agreed to by all parties necessary, save for the admin. I'm not sure then why our captain is supposed to publicly seek a high profile member to trade.
3. There are 12 teams, not 10.

Lift your game, okeypokeylokeymokeydokey7 :rolleyes:

*I'm actually really disappointed

Karaoke is more beez's style so i'll leave that up to him.
1. I could stay awake, just to hear you breathing...
2. Queen bitch, eat the rich, I'm on the second course today...
3. I sit and wait, does an angel, contemplate my fate...

Whoever is playing on me this week is ****ed, I have a horrible voice and can never stop singing when songs get stuck in my head. Suck shit losers.

No halal kebab.

Only kalkalash.
Stick. Stick!
1. We are the Bandits. It's disrespectful not to refer to us as the Bandits. It's disappointing* that a stalwart, a respected poster, a former captain, a former member of the team, notwithstanding the Administrator, chooses to publicly rebuke those who tried to stabilise one of the greatest Sweet FA clubs.
2. A trade has already been arranged and agreed to by all parties necessary, save for the admin. I'm not sure then why our captain is supposed to publicly seek a high profile member to trade.

1. Stop changing. It's hard enough to keep up with modern day life as it is without organisations making face-saving rebranding attempts.
2. It's written in the rulebook. Look it up. okeydoke7 even gets a pig.
3. There are 2 expansion sides, 9 teams, and one farcical pack of name-changin' work-slackin' smack-talkers.

And I believe he answers only to okeydoke7, okey, okeyjoke, or even jokeyjerk. I'm not sure about this okeypokeylokeymokeydokey7 nonsense.

*I want an ice cream.

1. I will recognise the Bombers as the Bandits when the sim does. I gave the change the all clear and agree with the reasons for the change. I also believe the change should have occurred before the season, but your poor captained ensured a delay. Hence, the Bombers had to remain the Bombers for this season (though, the "marketing" of the club was free to change). Post-season, I will call you the Bandits. Because that's when you will actually BE the Bandits. Well, maybe not you.
2. Interesting. Shame that is not even mentioned on the thread where all parties need to agree to it. Running out of time there, Beezyboy.
3. Who in their right mind let in 2 extra teams? This place is going downhill fast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was under the impression that the fortified hole in the ground was a cultural choice.
Nah, the Government gives us **** all funding, despite our awesomeness. Just because Bengwatkins and Shermy stole half of the treasury. Talk about overreaction, who cares about that stupid war?

Nah, the Government gives us **** all funding, despite our awesomeness. Just because Bengwatkins and Shermy stole half of the treasury. Talk about overreaction, who cares about that stupid war?

Im still using a sceptor as a back scratcher. It gets ALL the best spots.

That giant ruby is still doing a fantastic job as a doorstop to. Keeps those pesky donkeys and camels in the back yard where they belong.

Im still using a sceptor as a back scratcher. It gets ALL the best spots.

That giant ruby is still doing a fantastic job as a doorstop to. Keeps those pesky donkeys and camels in the back yard where they belong.
What are you using the sword for?

Maybe they just have little faith in the ever-changing brand.

I don't know what they're doing funding military outfits before qooty clubs, though. It just doesn't make sense. I bet your country's leaders sit atop thrones of gold, just as we do.

Should have changed ourselves to the Baghdad Ninjas...Damn!

Scratch other, harder to reach locales...
Or Baghdad pirates. Oh well, Bandits are still awesome

Maybe they just have little faith in the ever-changing brand.

I don't know what they're doing funding military outfits before qooty clubs, though. It just doesn't make sense. I bet your country's leaders sit atop thrones of gold, just as we do.
That's why Beng and Shermy stole the treasury. We needed the funds!

Was that Mad Monday last year? Explains why i've been wiping thy bottom with notes and not TP.

Trackside? Nah, nobody plays that crap.

Get Big Buck Hunter, and give the rest of the (non-soiled) money to me, and I'll organise some blackjack tables and hookers.

We can keep them at my place. In Gold City.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S18 Round 10 Split Week 2 - Gold City Royals vs Baghdad Bandits at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back