Official Match Thread S19 R1 - Gold City Royals vs Roys FFC @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Way to spit in the face of your clubs history. Broken was a gun of your club and deserves more respect than that.

He may have been a gun, but he's joined pantskyle in the turncoat flog bears club. THEY ARE DEAD TO US!!!! DEAD!!!!

except on tuesday when we get together to eat pizza and watch M*A*S*H and Game of Thrones.

He may have been a gun, but he's joined pantskyle in the turncoat flog bears club. THEY ARE DEAD TO US!!!! DEAD!!!!

except on tuesday when we get together to eat pizza and watch M*A*S*H and Game of Thrones.

The first redeeming quality i have seen in the Roys, they watch Game Of Thrones.

The first redeeming quality i have seen in the Roys, they watch Game Of Thrones.

We watch one for the enjoyment and the other to keep up with all stuff the cool kids like.

Did you know Winter is Coming.

did i use that right?

We watch one for the enjoyment and the other to keep up with all stuff the cool kids like.

Did you know Winter is Coming.

did i use that right?

So that photo that 3KZ put up the other day of you all sitting on the bench is not far from the mark. You guys were around when the first episodes of M*A*S*H aired. This game on Sunday is going to be a walkover.

So that photo that 3KZ put up the other day of you all sitting on the bench is not far from the mark. You guys were around when the first episodes of M*A*S*H aired. This game on Sunday is going to be a walkover.

Yeah that was us. We look good for our age. Our Milkshakes bring everybody to the yard

Chezzalenko Reborn am i using these term correctly?

3galIxi.png

Official Team Sheet - boncer34

B: Dirty Bird, The_Reaper, Igloo
HB: bgt2110, Marlowe, Speck
C: sverik25, NathanMJ_WB54, 3KZ is Football
HF: The Old Dark Navy's, Wise Guy Sam, Blacky
F: VitalDread, Juggalo Balla, Tommycash
R: Easty, Son of God, timtamWB

INT: arro73, COHL

I am not going to give a big, grand speech. You all you know you're special - why waste my words? As for the debutantes, rookies and veterans alike, I am sorry to inform it is now too late to back out of your contract with this club. Any sorrow and heartbreak you feel from here on is your own fault. No-one put a gun to your head and told you to sign for this club. You have been warned.

Anyway, have a great game and enjoy yourselves!

P.S. If I spelled your names wrong, sorry in advance. :)

Last edited:
Awesome Match Ups

Rendered Unsafe v 3KZ is Football
All eyes will be on the former Roy and his younger better looking replacement.

Juggalo Balla v Roylion
Can Juggs get into some early season form, or will the quiet and stoic Roylion fist without mercy

bgt2110 v Mighty P
two new faces on the block, both gunning to impress. Should be a corker

Chezzalenko Reborn v Marlowe
Chezz is reinvigotated and has been working hard on his kicking on the off season, can he take his qooty game up a notch, or will the Royal captain clap him irons?

Son of God v fitzroybulldog
Star crossed qootyers, from different sides of the tracks, one is gruff and rough and ruff and tumble. Will it be a bruising physical contest, or a quaint picnic in the park?

Wise Guy Sam v Mobbenfuhrer
The nicest guy in the SFA versus the nicest God in the SFA. Two SFA favorites head2head.

I am posting for Wise Guy Sam this week.

Wise Guy Sam says:
"I don't know what's happening."

~ Your pal, Wise Guy Sam

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marlowe you doubled up on the 2110 in our official team sheet, i don't want the Roy boys complaining after we win that because the sheet wasn't filled in correctly we forfeit our win

Marlowe you doubled up on the 2110 in our official team sheet, i don't want the Roy boys complaining after we win that because the sheet wasn't filled in correctly we forfeit our win

Keen eye. Luckily boncer is still probably asleep.

Banhammerz him Fred

The last time I tried to get a red card I was let off with a warning. :p

I'm just too tame these days. Well not that tame, just compared to my earlier days when I was at the Dees.

The only decent FF i can remember called Fred, was of the cook kind and we all know where he ended up Prison.jpg

Probably one of my all time favourite footballers as well.

Here for round 1 in anticipation of a sensational season ahead. Playing at half forward with Troy Menzel like skills. May the best Roy team with als on the end win.

Well some FFs have it easy. Yours has posted only once.

Correct. I prefer to average about 6 posts per game thread. Believe it or not, I sometimes get very busy doing other things on b/f.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S19 R1 - Gold City Royals vs Roys FFC @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back