Official Match Thread S19 R1 - Gold City Royals vs Roys FFC @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not proof reading it and I have made some grammatical errors and missed a few words here and there. Hopefully beez doesn't read it as he'll probably notice things like me typing revealing twice which will annoy him :p

As the new, improved, slightly better looking captain, but with much worse hair than his predecessor, I have the privilege to be a part of a great Roy tradition. I stand before you with a great Roy institution in my hands, the famed Baggy'Rilla. It's bestowed upon all those you don the mighty Maroon and Gorilla of the Roys. It is the original and the best of all of the baggy hats given to sportspeople debuting, and we are filthy that the icky green one that the crickbatters get has become more famous. But I digress. We here at the Roys are sticklers for tradition and it's with great please I lay these soft and supple glories on the crowns of our 6 new Gorillas.
99586_d84793912b19d614fa72c9f661fe8aae.jpg

Please put your hands together for:

#93 - Rendered Unsafe
#94 - Loonerty
#95 - freetoeknee
#96 - Mighty P
#97 - Rumballs
#98 - Spitta2Azza

These beautiful 6 have joined an exclusive, elite and classy club for Season 19. I am sure they will wear it with pride.
Do us proud.
Do. Us. Proud
#welikeroy
#gorillasoftheroyvolution

As the new, improved, slightly better looking captain, but with much worse hair than his predecessor, I have the privilege to be a part of a great Roy tradition. I stand before you with a great Roy institution in my hands, the famed Baggy'Rilla. It's bestowed upon all those you don the mighty Maroon and Gorilla of the Roys. It is the original and the best of all of the baggy hats given to sportspeople debuting, and we are filthy that the icky green one that the crickbatters get has become more famous. But I digress. We here at the Roys are sticklers for tradition and it's with great please I lay these soft and supple glories on the crowns of our 6 new Gorillas.
View attachment 109308

#93 - Rendered Unsafe
#94 - Loonerty
#95 - freetoeknee
#96 - Mighty P
#97 - Rumballs
#98 - Spitta2Azza

These beautiful 6 have joined an exclusive, elite and classy club for Season 19. I am sure they will wear it with pride.
Do us proud.
Do. Us. Proud
#welikeroy
This is the greatest moment of my life. I'd like to thank the Academy for giving me this award. fitzroybulldog for just believing in me and giving me a chance. My friends and family for their everlasting support. And finally I'd like to thank the Royals. Without them, we wouldn't technically have an opponent to debut against.

I mean, the Royals are not a lot better than debuting against statues but it's better than nothing.

Can I take my hands apart yet?

View attachment 109308

#93 - Rendered Unsafe
#94 - Loonerty
#95 - freetoeknee
#96 - Mighty P
#97 - Rumballs
#98 - Spitta2Azza

Do us proud.
Do. Us. Proud
#welikeroy

This is the greatest moment of my life. Thank you, Roys, it is an honour, excuse me now while I shed a quiet tear :cry:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the Royals have given up. They cannot handle the #gorillasoftheroyvolution

#welikeroy
Given up? I'm still in amusement that your captain lacks the testicular fortitude required to grit his teeth and come back swinging with all paws raring to go.

We're the #gorillasoftheroyvolution not the #bulldogsoftheroyvolution
Are you playing dumb or is that your natural nature? I guess it won't be hard to sell you a dummy or two.

Are you playing dumb or is that your natural nature? I guess it won't be hard to sell you a dummy or two.
We are old not babies, what the hell would we do with dummies?

In match threads fitzroybulldog is a Gorilla.
I came face-to-face with a gorilla which was quite good, but it was a 10-hour trek in bad weather, up hills, covered in mud, with mosquitoes everywhere and when we got there the gorilla's just sat there doing nothing.

Come Sunday it'll be eerily similar, except this time the sun will be shining and our own more mobile gorilla up forward will be kicking a bag of goals.

Given up? I'm still in amusement that your captain lacks the testicular fortitude required to grit his teeth and come back swinging with all paws raring to go.

why would i? i'm a lover not a fighter. i'd much rather hang out chew the bones and have a belly rub.

It's not like you've said thats sent me running anyway.

Also i'm a new breed of Gorilla Bulldogs, or was it Bulldog Gorillas. We're just big and hairy, yappy and love to tackle.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S19 R1 - Gold City Royals vs Roys FFC @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back