Official Match Thread S23 Round 3: Gold City Royals vs East Side Hawks @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

You've been giddy over us all week with you're romantic poems.:hearts::straining:
*your

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blacky saw my great work on the En Ef El board and slipped me some brown paper bags and here I am
Now if you'll just wear them on your head everything will be peachy :D

As usual I am lost

Then again I should have asked Blacky all this stuff in our contract negotiations

What is EKA?
Does posting in match threads help get a kick?
Do I have to stand on smelly people?

The important stuff

Treat the EKA like the bedroom. You should really aim to come second. I did and now the ladies (and the occasional man, but what can you do) throw themselves at me.

RookieListed needs to spend less time chasing Haro around the board and come and post in his match thread.

Then again, I'd be too scared to make an appearance as well if I was playing on Nakia

RookieListed needs to spend less time chasing Haro around the board and come and post in his match thread.

Then again, I'd be too scared to make an appearance as well if I was playing on Nakia

Compared to his past, current Nakia isn't scary.

Always nice to see people thinking about me, feel free to tag me again if you need someone to talk to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S23 Round 3: Gold City Royals vs East Side Hawks @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back