Official Match Thread S23 Round 5 Fighting Furies v West Coast Wonders at Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

upload_2017-2-28_0-10-58.png
vs

afafdffsdfaffasfaffdfafaf.png

LAST ENCOUNTER:

Vigorous

The last time these two teams met, a match occurred and consequently, a result. Both teams fought hard and within the rules but the Furies came over the top to destroy the hapless Wonders by a relatively modest 27 points.

The Furies will be hoping this result repeats itself whilst the Wonders will not as they would prefer to win in Qooty if at all possible.

WHERE DO THEY STAND?

The furies are locked in a tense leadership scandal, with their Leadership group PM rivalling only Matthew Renshaw's arseh*le for the biggest leak of last week. This reporter believes this scandal may have a direct impact on the performance of the Furies, who have been out of sorts this past week or so.

I genuinely have no clue where the wonders sit but I am choosing to guess that they are bottom four.

PLAYERS TO WATCH

Sterge: The sweetheart of the Sweet FA and the Furies only captain, Sterge will be looking to put up a massive score from the bench this week. Sterge has been reported to be hoping for a closely fought contest where both teams receive the joy only the Sweet FA can bring.

tgrs: I literally just wrote about him hahaha I am funny.

Grockadoc: I think he is an active poster so watch out Wonders.

Temploar: looked lively early against the Wolves but went out of the game as the scoring dried up in the second half. Important game this week for both teams, Temploar could announce himself with a bag of goals here.

WHO WILL WIN:

Furies maybe. 12 points maybe.

TEAM SHEETS MUST BE POSTED BY 11:59PM ON THURSDAY.

XX BRAB

anyway, lets see who we are playing this week..

LOL "wonders"
Not familiar with the term? Would you like me to use the word in a sentence?

"Considering the poor opposition faced for the week, it was a wonder the turn out for West Coast was so slim".

Or

"The blue and gold team put on a wonder-ful display. Thumping the Furries by 10 goals."

Not familiar with the term? Would you like me to use the word in a sentence?

"Considering the poor opposition faced for the week, it was a wonder the turn out for West Coast was so slim".

Or

"The blue and gold team put on a wonder-ful display. Thumping the Furries by 10 goals."

Did you learn that at school today? Gold star for you.

Heres another, by the time Furies are finished, youll be left wondering what hit ya.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S23 Round 5 Fighting Furies v West Coast Wonders at Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

Back