Official Match Thread S27 First Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons v Las Vegas Bears at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

KhQdBnI.png
The reigning premiers finished the regular season on top of the ladder and are back in the preliminary final looking to add another notch to the belt in their quest for back-to-back flags. In their way are the Las Vegas Bears, the only team outside the top four to qualify for the preliminary finals, having finished sixth after the home and away rounds. The winner earns a spot in the Grand Final next Sunday against the winner of Coney Island v Sin City while the starts organising their costumes for Mad Monday.

Team Records

Demons

Bears

12-0-4

Record

8-1-7

1st

Position

6th

Average for

Average against

Percentage

W L L W W

Form

L W W W W

Last Time They Met
Code:
Season 27, Round 10 at Stadium in the Sky

MBD    3.2   7.3    10.5    17.6    108
LVB    5.2   10.3   12.8    14.10   94

GOALS
MBD: FinBar19 3, Tarkyn_24 3, brucetiki 2, cats2rise 2, manangatang 2, Callums_Guns, cooney, Footypie32, Proper Gander, sausageroll
LVB: Test Tickle 4, Its Manbearpig 3, Magruder 3, Doctor Gero, Jezmiester40, reggie, RookiePick

BEST
MBD: Footypie32, Proper Gander, manangatang, sausageroll, Callums_Guns, cooney, DemonJim
LVB: Test Tickle, Cadaver, Sausages, Matera92

Five x Five
(season totals)
Code:
GOALS                                  DISPOSALS                              MARKS                                  TACKLES                                DREAM TEAM
74    Tarkyn_24        MBD             368   _Cayz_           MBD             88    _Cayz_           MBD              109  DemonJim         MBD             1,372 manangatang      MBD
56    Its Manbearpig   LVB             338   Test Tickle      LVB             85    Matera92         LVB               86  Proper Gander    MBD             1,313 DemonJim         MBD
29    Jezmiester40     LVB             329   manangatang      MBD             79    kane249          LVB               79  Doctor Gero      LVB             1,266 Proper Gander    MBD
27    sante            MBD             329   Tandy            LVB             77    Callums_Guns     MBD               50  Cadaver          LVB             1,259 _Cayz_           MBD
25    FinBar19         MBD             322   Proper Gander    MBD             76    Oddhawk          MBD               50  manangatang      MBD             1,229 Test Tickle      LVB

Captains please remember to post your team sheets in the Official Team Sheet thread by 11.59pm Thursday

Last edited:

I N S U L A R
P O S T I N G
U N I T

I think it should also be assumed that my current posting output would have been maintained through the proposed BF blackout.

Thanks team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you know 63% of the league's most boring posters are with either the bears or the demons?

62% of the league's most boring posters play for the Bears??

Last edited:
This is actually incorrect

Tarkyn_24 is too **** to even excel at being a flog, and only qualifies and a partial try hard flog
okay
STAT: 98.11% OF THE BEARS AND THE DEMONS ARE COMPLETE FLOGS.

STAT: 100% OF THE BEARS AND THE DEMONS ARE COMPLETE FLOGS.

Tha'ts on average right? Like, the Demons are only like, 25% flogs but the Bears are more like 175% so all up on average, yeah I think your stat has merit :thumbsu:

100% incorrect
**** me... just imagine the flogedness rating if you lot made this final against the Bears instead of us? It'd be like 750%, well, unless you dropped rfctiger74 then it'd drop back to 300% ish

**** me... just imagine the flogedness rating if you lot made this final against the Bears instead of us? It'd be like 750%, well, unless you dropped rfctiger74 then it'd drop back to 300% ish
100% correct :)

Tha'ts on average right? Like, the Demons are only like, 25% flogs but the Bears are more like 175% so all up on average, yeah I think your stat has merit :thumbsu:

This is why the Furies created the Furies Academy of Stats and Stats Posting, to discredit and disprove blatant falsehoods like this.

No team with you, manangatang , Tarkyn_24 , _Cayz_ , sausageroll , sante , and cooney can claim to be 75% flog free. It's a statistical impossibility

Remove this Banner Ad

Back