Official Match Thread S27 First Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons v Las Vegas Bears at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

100% of furries players aren't playing finals.

I love how proud you are of always being wrong :)

I am leading the Warriors as their captain to victory over the swampcats, so shove that in your cheese plate and smoke it

I love how proud you are of always being wrong :)

I am leading the Warriors as their captain to victory over the swampcats, so shove that in your cheese plate and smoke it
Reported for not having any stats in that post, enjoy your two week ban :)

Reported for not having any stats in that post, enjoy your two week ban :)

Stats week is about stats AND stats related posting. I was discrediting DemonJim inaccurate (as per usual) stat, just as I am discrediting your inaccurate stat now.

I miss Tigerturbulance , he would have a pie chart to explain all of this too you

Stats week is about stats AND stats related posting. I was discrediting DemonJim inaccurate (as per usual) stat, just as I am discrediting your inaccurate stat now.

I miss Tigerturbulance , he would have a pie chart to explain all of this too you
100% everyone misses Tigerturbulance
stay gold ponyboy, whenever you are :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's going to win this battle of the weaklings? I'm saying 50:50 atm.
Weaklings?

Former Premiers and minor premiers this season vs the Bears.

Good one dip shit.

You misunderstood...I was referring to being weak in the mental sense
Oh yeah. The team that obliterated the Furries in the previous grandfinal by like 200 points* and won the minor premiership this season are weak minded.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Go play with your lego kid.

Perhaps you would be kind enough to lend me some of yours.
Sorry champ, don't have any lego left. Lent it to Hate after we bent the furries over in last seasons grand final. He hasn't given it back yet.

Think he may have eaten a few...

0% chance you'll want it back then. Hate mentioned he was sh*ttin bricks after that game.
Dammit! I did explicitly tell him to not eat them! Actually it was do not insert them into any orifice!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S27 First Preliminary Final: Mount Buller Demons v Las Vegas Bears at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back