Official Match Thread S28 Second Preliminary Final - Mount Buller Demons v Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

lol, the funny bit was that dislikes had only just become a thing, and suddenly I had over a hundred lol. If they’d only just been a touch more subtle.
I've got 82 and at least 75 were from that thread haha

lol, the funny bit was that dislikes had only just become a thing, and suddenly I had over a hundred lol. If they’d only just been a touch more subtle.
Oh wait what can they be reversed?

I copped a whole pile from ClarkeM and various other minions for not jumping on Discord. I would like them reversed. :cool:

manangatang this needs to be fact checked pronto as you guys should be feeling deceived if true.
FACT CHECK RESULT: MISLEADING

This needed to be reviewed at both a generic and contextual level.

If I were to walk down the street and say to someone’s face ‘you’re a Demon’, chances are they’d think me to be quite mad. For starters, accusing people of things in the street without prompting is disturbing and unpleasant. In addition, we need to consider the fact that Demons are in fact spiritual entities rather than being represented by a physical form (at least not one that could nor would have any inclination to participate in an online forum).

If the accused random passerby were not a spiritual person, I can understand their consternation and vexation at the seemingly ludicrous accusation and their subsequent keenness to escape my presence.

So on this basis I can’t presume DemonJim (at least get his username correct Dingster) to actually be a Demon in the mode of a metaphysical construct.

However, we are each here in context of an online text-based football league. There are 12 teams, one of which has the delightfully evocative moniker ‘The Mount Buller Demons’. DemonJim is a registered player on this team’s list and represents the team in match threads and in the simulator that is the basis of this league.

Accordingly, and with all due consideration of context, we must flag the misleading nature of this claim.

Oh wait what can they be reversed?

I copped a whole pile from ClarkeM and various other minions for not jumping on Discord. I would like them reversed. :cool:
I have no idea. I copped heaps but just laughed. Chief got shitty of his own accord. I never tried to follow up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In other news caramilk chocolate is delicious
It really isn't, and I normally like white chocolate. Caramilk is just disgustingly sweet and tastes nothing like chocolate.

Entire trip is super safe, we've got 24/7 security and the program is set to change to avoid any danger. I've been to Israel before, we'll be fine
Well I have some misgivings, as you well know. I perhaps might take this private if you wish, there is much that I know. I wish you all the best, I fully understand that this is a personal thing for you.

It’s OK Sarah, we all know that you are a young single mother, and will do our best to help if you keep spitting them out.
Whoa we’re at risk of wildly inappropriate topics of conversation and also a long, long list of questions.

Spitting?!??

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S28 Second Preliminary Final - Mount Buller Demons v Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back