Official Match Thread S28 Second Preliminary Final - Mount Buller Demons v Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at my DT score...

Now look at the result...

Now look back my Fantasy scoring...

... FFS.

Anywhoooo... Congrats Dees. I'll be on the DTrain next week for sure. Can't not see any reason not to pick the side with snow bunnies & chair lifts... win or lose that party will be epic.

Talking epic, my Rat teammates... you guys are epic, funny, witty & brilliant to post with. You make it more than a pleasure to contribute & post each week.

2020 is the year of the rat.

Bring it on.

My comment was not about your individual performance but whether the 27 Rule ultimately proved a dead albatross hanging around the collective neck of your team.

The inquiry was a gentle one, as is always the way of my people.

I have a deathly aversion to that word.

Which one?

There is no dispute DemonGym is a legendary great of the Sweet FA and I assume he is a leading light in the HoF.

Hope it is not the word "Gym" you have an aversion to. IMLTHO Gym is the shortened form of Gym K Hana. Can't you see Gym is the guiding light of pony clubs around Sweetville. Children everywhere and of all ages look up to Gym.

Apologies, was at a party. Great season Rats, shame it had to end this way.

Demons, thanks for an absolutely awesome week. Good luck next week

Rats, we'll regroup and be back stronger than ever next season!

2 : 7.41 - <<< Headless is coming on to replace DemonJim >>>
EVERY. DAMN. SINGLE. TIME.

Bugger off Headless

In better news. Congrats Demons! Another premiership cup into the case!

I actually think I might have had a real case there if I was a proper bastard.

It would have been a non-event if any other poster but a Simmer had of posted it...... Biggest troll I've ever seen but i suspect it may have been a previous close game between you guys from another season?

I must admit, you guys have been pretty good sports about it.

It would have been a non-event if any other poster but a Simmer had of posted it...... Biggest troll I've ever seen but i suspect it may have been a previous close game between you guys from another season?

I must admit, you guys have been pretty good sports about it.
Nah it was obviously a joke. I had wondered if media might come of it, and was more than happy to stoke some outrage if the thread had taken off.

Beaten fair and square. All aboard the Dee train.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S28 Second Preliminary Final - Mount Buller Demons v Sin City Swamprats @ Snow Dome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back