Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - Las Vegas Bears v Fighting Furies @ The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

My wrath covers more than one thread:

furies no doubt holding a team meeting to see if anyone is smart enough to provide an adequate return for that serve

p.s pls no one ask me if i know what you mean

Hello MWPP,

How was your day? :)

Much love,
-TJASTA.
Hello TJASTA :)
Most of my day was slow but ok :) . I’ve had better evenings but today is a new day 💓 . So good morning . How have you been?
-Much love
MWPP

What about me? 🎵
And I thought the snitch trophy from Tigerturbulance meant something :(
the decision not to put you on our team sheet was done because of my concern for you welfare

after Test Tickle outburst yesterday I didn't want to add to the situation to make it any harder for you.

Last edited:
Hello all,

I have decided to block Lemon Boi because he is a negative force in this league.

Much love,
-TJASTA.
Hello TJASTA
What’s negative about long sleeved guernsies and lemonade given the Auskick memories?
Much love
-MWPP

Hello TJASTA
What’s negative about long sleeved guernsies and lemonade given the Auskick memories?
Much love
-MWPP
Hello MWPP,

Nothing at all. However, harassing others in the song contest due to their SFA badge is unfortunately.

Much love,
-TJASTA.

Bugger off back to the Furies dumpster, you obstreperous philistine.
Hello MWPP,

Nothing at all. However, harassing others in the song contest due to their SFA badge is unfortunately.

Much love,
-TJASTA.
Hello TJASTA,
If you’re referring to this, I viewed it as a way to try and get ChappyUK into this thread . Even if I agree that LB could’ve used positive energy to accomplish the same purpose instead , he was motivated by the greater good. Also this is only his 4th game so he has plenty of time to mould into the sort of positive force that you are today, if that’s what he aspires to of course .
Much love
-MWPP

furies no doubt holding a team meeting to see if anyone is smart enough to provide an adequate return for that serve

p.s pls no one ask me if i know what you mean
Until recently i was reading Furies as Furries, no idea why my brain read it like that. In context of the team it made sense I guess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Until recently i was reading Furies as Furries, no idea why my brain read it like that. In context of the team it made sense I guess

Big surprise the virgin is into freaky deeky cosplay

If you dress up as Pikachu TJASTA may be interested

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - Las Vegas Bears v Fighting Furies @ The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back