Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope you are not referring to your own team mates or mine. This thread is full of good humour from your mob and mine..
Was more thinking other teams that spam up a thread that isn't theirs.

You silly man
You imbecile of a man.
Continue making shit up, that's the way you've managed to survive around here for the last 10 seasons.

You imbecile of a man.
Continue making shit up, that's the way you've managed to survive around here for the last 10 seasons.
I've survived because I play my role in the league to perfection.

You've survived but no one cares about you.

I've survived because I play my role in the league to perfection.

You've survived but no one cares about you.
You're an outdated old league guy. But you even don't realise.

I'm outdated, but I don't care. At least I don't spout shit in threads that I think keeps me relevant.

You're an outdated old league guy. But you even don't realise.

I'm outdated, but I don't care. At least I don't spout shit in threads that I think keeps me relevant.
Go Wonders.

I guess you can either become outdated as a Hall of Fame legend of the league and be forever involved and welcomed or you can be a DemonJim and cry about losing yet another game of Qooty.

Go Wonders.

I guess you can either become outdated as a Hall of Fame legend of the league and be forever involved and welcomed or you can be a DemonJim and cry about losing yet another game of Qooty.
Pretty sure my W/L record over the past two seasons is better than your own.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure my W/L record over the past two seasons is better than your own.
Why are you picking such small sample-sizes to measure DemonJim? I'm pretty sure my W/L record over the past week is better than your own.

Why are you picking such small sample-sizes to measure DemonJim? I'm pretty sure my W/L record over the past week is better than your own.
Alright, let's make it 5 seasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back