Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Las Vegas Bears vs Fighting Furies at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Well aren't you just a little ray of ******* sunshine campaignery.
Why don't you take 10 seconds out of your busy schedule to uppercut yourself you cretin.
Didn’t we beat your mob last week?
Either you play for the Demons and should **** off to your own thread or you're a complete moron. Which is it?
At least they're more interesting than the bland Demons last week
You're in for a rude shock when we play the Dragons.....

Why don't you take 10 seconds out of your busy schedule to uppercut yourself you cretin.

Either you play for the Demons and should fu** off to your own thread or you're a complete moron. Which is it?

Ohhh the old man still has a little ticker to him
This gonna be fun

Either you play for the Demons and should fu** off to your own thread or you're a complete moron. Which is it?

I know what they're like, we played them in the Tittybong. I never want to see another Dragon GIF again

Nice melt ... keep em coming Flanker.

A "Sh*t campaigner" and a "champ" insult already.

Can someone check the fixture--- I thought we were playing the Bears this week and not the Retirement Home Roys again already.

Does anyone under the age of 70 still use this language?
Did you really just write all that dribble with the only point being to try and call me old?

You must work for the public sector

This gonna be fun
I'm amazed you could even see straight enough to post after jobbing your own chin.

This gonna be fun

Bit like those 5 year cordlesses youhave ... leave em on charge overnight ... and they are good for one screw at full torque before they go flaccid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why did you ever leave the Bombers? You and Wayneo are like a match made in heaven

Pfft ... Wayneo is a ****in MINNOW compared to me.

I know what they're like, we played them in the Tittybong. I never want to see another Dragon GIF again
At least we didn't get music video spammed like the Bombers.
Nice melt ... keep em coming Flanker.
Oh boy, not even an hour into the thread and you're completely rattled. Didn't want to think of a comeback or just knew that whatever you said was going to be sup bar?

I used to be regarded as the Eddie McGuire of the Sweet FA.
Ohhh stayed in charge past his time only to ruin everything you built and prone to the odd racial outburst?

Ohhh stayed in charge past his time only to ruin everything you built and prone to the odd racial outburst?

Believe it or not I was called that well before I did any of that stuff.

As a member of the committee, we are in fact very confused by the idea of you creating amazing content.

Also how come so many people are Number 1 Ticketholders, Mister M who is it?

Umm---- the printers been broken at the Hippodrome the past few weeks.

Printer.jpg

So when I've been creating new membership cards I've just been photocopying my own & changing the name---- like this.

Screen Shot 2020-08-24 at 7.43.21 pm.png

See--- this is Millky95 's membership card to the Bastyy Fan Club.

I remember to change the name, but forgot to change the membership number. I do have a record of their official membership numbers in the records though.

Pretty sure I'm still the offical Number 1 Ticket holder though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Las Vegas Bears vs Fighting Furies at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back